Cheer initiation

Y/n PoV

Me and Bree had just been picked up by Bucky and one of his goons. This was going to be fun. Was I supposed to jump off a cliff or get pushed off a bridge. Please note my sarcasm and that I have no idea what absolutely stupid thing Mr. look at me I'm the best, but I ain't complaining he is the best at being a jerk. 

The ride was pretty long and when stopped we were in zombie town. Ow I loved this place but why here of all place to have cheer initiation.i was very confused ... until they brought out the eggs.

He handed them to me. I didn't move one bit. "If you want to be a cheerleader then you have to pass initiation." He said grinning at me.

"Oh well then here you go." I handed him back the eggs about to turn around when he said "What?" I shook my head at his dimwittedness. "You said that if I wanted to be a cheerleader, that I would have to egg a house. I don't want to be a cheerleader and I don't want to egg the house."

"Oh come on Y/n. Don't be such a baby, just aim and throw. He threw an egg at me and I caught it not letting it break. Suddenly and with no warning Bucky screamed and the van scudded away. When I saw what Bree ran away from, and what Bucky was so scared of I laughed.

"Gaza, me brijos de coco." ( sorry my friends are crazy) I apologized and she smiled at me and walked away. I wonder why she looked so familiar? Uh I'll find out later, better get Bree out of here before she pukes.🤢🤮

"ZOE DINNER." A little girl from across the street ran inside. I signaled Bree to stand up so we could leave. I grabbed her hand and looked up to see Zed. He looked at me then to the eggs and then back at me. I shoved the eggs into Bree,s hands. "Zed anyone out there?"

"No just the squirrels." He replied sadly.

"Then come on inside for supper." He started to walk away.

"Zed I-" Slam. The door closed abruptly. "I'm sorry."'I whispered turning around taking the eggs out of Bree's hands. I sadly walked back into the human side of town. The side that I didn't belong on. 

Short I know but hey I write it in fifteen minutes without proofreading and I want to get back into this since yes Zed is hot. Gtg though bye.