Starships

I had left school with a decent amount of homework. I had invited Bree to come over to my house before cheer initiation. Being the curious person I was, I was wondering what cheer initiation would be like. All I knew was that Bucky better not force me to do something I would regret.

       Bree and I  walked to my house. We were really bored so we decided to talk a little. "So what do you like to do other than cheer leading?" I asked.

       "I like to dance and sing." She said. "How about you?"

        "Me too I love to sing, my favorite song to dance to is..." I paused. 

      "Starships." We said in unison.

Y/n: "Let's go to the beach each, Let's go get away." I sang running in front of her and pulling her towards my direction.

Bree: " They say, what they gonna say, Have a drink, clink, found the drink." Bree followed as we met a cross walk.

Y/n: "Bad people like me, is hard to come by, The drink, own, let's go get it on." I pulled her on to the cross walk and spun in circles while I sang. When we reached the end I was dizzy and try to get a hold of myself when she stared singing.

Bree: "The zone, own, yes I'm in the zone, Is it two, three, leave a good tipI'ma blow all my money and don't care." She grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the edge of the road and held on to my shoulders.

Y/n and Bree: "I'm on the floor floor, I love to dance, So give me more, more 'til I can't stand, Get on the floor floor, Like it's your last chance." We locked arms and skipped together as we sang.

Y/n: "If you want more, more, Then here I am, Starships were meant to fly, Hands up and touch the sky, Can't stop 'cause we're so high, Let's do this one more time." I ran in front of her to a short cut. I lead her through until I climbed up part of one of the abandoned buildings. When I sang high I jumped extending my legs and arms, then helping her up.

 Y/n and Bree: "Starships were meant to fly,Hands up and touch the sky, Let's do this one last time can't stop, cause I-I-I-I, we're higher than a firecracker, we're higher than a firecracker, we're higher than a firecracker."

Y/n: "Jump in my hooptie hooptie hoopI own that, And I ain't paying my rent this monthI owe that."

Bree: "But be with who you want, and be with who you like, That's our life, there's no end in sightTwinkle, twinkle little star."

Y/n: "Now everybody let me hear you say ray ray ray, Now spend all your money cause today's pay day, And if you're a G, you a G, G, G, My name is Onika, you can call me Nicki

Y/n and Bree: "Get on the floor floor, Like it's your last chance, If you want more more, Then here I am, Starships were meant to fly, Hands up and touch the sky, Can't stop 'cause we're so high, Let's do this one more time, Starships were meant to fly, Hands up and touch the sky, Let's do this one last time, can't stop, cause I-I-I-I, we're higher than a firecracker, we're higher than a few firecracker, we're higher than a firecracker, Starships were meant to fly, Hands up and touch the sky, Can't stop 'cause we're so happy, Let's do this one more time."

Y/n: "Starships were meant to fly, Hands up and touch the sky, Let's do this one last time, Can't stop, Caue I-I-I-I, I'm higher than a firecracker." I snag this last bit of the song softly. 

     We were now only a few houses away from my own. Time really did fly by fast Whalen you were having a good time. Though it didn't stay that way.