Awkward (part two)

Hey guys sorry for posting so late. My cats got in a fight. Neither was hurt but one was shocked. I had to take care of her. She is missing some of her hair, but she is really fluffy so thankfully the only reason you even notice it is because of the huge lumps of fur on the ground. 

Picture of her

Picture of her

Zed PoV

       It was really upsetting that I couldn't be on the team. And all because I was a zombie. Someone say next to me. I didn't care to look, I just sat still. I already knew who it was. It was Y/n. The girl who had, yes, punched me, in the face. "You get cut too?" I asked, already knowing that her answer would be one of three. First which was the fact that she was rejected too and came over to join me and my sorrow.. Two she made it and felt bad for me. And lastly thee, she came to brag about how she made the team. And if it was any other human but her, I would have guessed the third.

       "Yeah." she replied. "But there are more important things. Especially since we can watch them lose now." I looked at her through the corner of my eyes. I smirked and gave a weak chuckle as a replie to her comment. She was a great person. She seemed to be one of the people who help you get through rough times. What do humans call it? A therapist? Well Y/n wasn't exactly therapist material, she was a friend in my mind. Maybe one day we would be friends.

         "Thanks." I tell her. She doesn't realize but she smiles a little, and so do I.

          "Anytime." She pats my back in an awkward way and walks away, only to throw away her helmet. I laughed a little at this girl. She was so dam (Percy Jackson reference anyone) complicated. It was refreshing, most humans were simple, at least she, wasn't like the other humans, and if she was, then she hid it well.

          She hadn't said 'your welcome' or 'no problem'. She had said any time the question was did she mean it.

Me narrating

       Zed couldn't be certain, but he didn't think you meant it in that way, but you did.