Hi guys

Just to let you know this is not a chapter, but it is a very important a/n. I apologize for leaving you all in the dark. I know that I have replied to many of you with the response saying that it will try to update. And I am so sorry that I haven't, but I would like to get back into that. I would like this to be my first finished story. I haven't seen the movie in a while and sadly I have forgotten what happens next. However, I will look into that and look further into how I want this story to go.

I had originally wanted to make this a longer and more complex book. I feel now though that since a zombies 2 is supposedly coming out that maybe I should stick more to the script of the movie. I was going to give a darker turn on Zombies and add a bit of betrayal. I would like to know your stand points and that by no reason does this mean that I may make the book any longer than the actual movie. I would just like suggestions and I am open to any comments, suggestions, or criticism. I am happy for those who have stuck with this story to still be reading it today. I hope that my next chapter will be out by tomorrow evening. Til then I will keep you posted on any changes.

Sincerely Your friend and Author,

Slythendor11