Sorry

Y/nPoV

I felt terrible about what happened with Zed. It kept me up all night. I couldn't sleep which caused the bags under my eyes to turn a darker shade. I rolled out of bed groaning and falling to the floor. I felt asa awful as I looked. My hair was a mess and my eyes were dry. I felt disgusting and needed to freshen up.

I took a quick shower and threw on todays outfit. Grabbing a little makeup to help with the bags below my eyes. I also put my hair up in a high pony tail and covering it with spray on hair dye before walking down the stairs. I had almost made it to breakfast without gaining attention to myself. Until I stepped on my own shoelace two feet away from the kitchen island. Luckily for me  Darrel and Hersilla only looked up from there work to check if I was ok. I smiled brightly giving them a thumbs up and their attention was once more directed to their paperwork.

I left my house with a cheese danish in hand and back back slung over one shoulder. When I reached the school I realized how annoying real people were. I'm mean jeez who knew there could be so much drama. Zombies this zombies that or he did what or he did that or even she did this and she did that. Most of this crap that I heard came from Bucky. He would not leave me alone. It was horrendous. 

I have never been more excited to walk into a creepy basement reporting to someone about puke in the cafeteria. I mean thank Suzy for eating a two week old sandwich that the school provided. It was apparently a chicken pesto sandwich. Trust me there was no pesto on that sandwich.

Well this would be fun. I knocked first before I opened the door.  The "teacher"was the first to notice. "Hey no humans aloud in the basement." Every head in the room turned my way.

"Oh um well someone puked in the cafeteria." I stated only nod.

"Right still the janitor." And with that he left. I stood there for a few seconds tapping my feet.

"You can go now you know." Zed said. 

"Look Zed I'm sorry. I would never egg a house. Well unless it was Bucky's or Tracey's, or Stacey's, or Lacey's or  yah know I'll just stop there. There are plenty of houses I would egg but none on your side of town. Either way eggs have  a better use, last night I made myself a omelet for dinner." I smiled thinking about how delicious it was.(sorry if you are allergic to eggs, I respect you👍) "but really I'm sorry."

"Why were you even on our side?" Zed  asked.

"Oh well for "cheer initiation"" I made air quotes., "Bucky wanted us to egg a house.I really wish I egged his though. I might have to do that tonight."

"Alright well you can get going now." Eliza said about to push me out the door. But stopped. "Why aren't you running away screaming?"

I looked at her really confused. "Do you want me to run away?"

She also looked confused. "Your supposed to be scared of me?"

"Why would I be?" I asked.

"Because I'm a dead eyed zombie."

"So...." I was so confused.

"Look Eliza I actually think your confusing her." Zed said and Bonzo nodded.

"What do you mean I'm confusing her. She's confusing me."

"How am I confusing you?" I asked again.

"Your supposed to hate me Your supposed to fear zombies." She explained.

"But your not something I should fear. If anything I fear being like every person above us who hates all of you. They suck but you guys your awesome and cool and actually friendly and you don't have egos that are bigger than their IQ's." They all stared at me like I was out of my mind.

"Form za opsilon.( I think she's serious)" Bonzo said.

"I am."  I looke at them still confused. Everyone gasped."have you all seriously never met a human who felt this way."

"No because all humans hate zombies." I kept thinking in my head that yeah all humans do hate zombies. I'm a freaking hybrid so I ain't freakin human.

"I told you that she knew Zombie I told you." Eliza yelled jumping up and down.

"It's called never being let out of your house and finding really wierd hobby's." I Said. "I even once counted all the rice in my kitchen once."

"That is... really wierd." Eliza said.

"So um we cool or did I lose the only decent possible friends in the world?" I asked.

"Nah your ok it may take a little time but your okay." Eliza said and left, leaving me with Zed Bonzo and a few other zombies.

"Bonzo?" 

"Hit a vact zenh aza gut.(don't worry we're all good)" 

"Hera zoos got mas( that is great)." I replied.

"And uh Zed all is forgiven?"

"Yeah all is forgiven." He skeptically Huged me. I hugged back which suprised him.

"Look I was wondering if you would like to come to cheer squad prefformence after school? You could bring Bonzo and Eliza if you want? It would just be cool to have some genuine friend cheer me on."

"Yeah sure Y/n I'd love too."

That took forever. Hope you like it bye!