Chapter 1

Jay wandered the streets at night, wearing his ninja uniform while on patrol of the city, He watched as the rain crashed heavily against the concrete.

As he walked he heard a faint laughter coming from an alleyway, he slowly approached it as he breathed quite loudly.

Jay kept walking towards the laughter as he kept trying to stop himself, but something just told him to keep going.

Reaching the end of the alleyway he looked confused, Seeing nobody.
Jay walked to the wall and sat down, "I'm probably just being crazy..."

"Well, Well, Well... look who it is the lightning ninja." A shadowy figure said approaching him with three other people standing behind them.

"W-Who are y-you!" Jay said looking nervous.

The figure grinned, The four of them wore masks, each of an element with an X symbol on it.

"That's not important, The real question is, Who are you?" The figure said, who appeared to have a feminine voice.

The figure grabbed Jay's mask and pulled it off his head, as they saw they gasped slightly.

"Jay Walker...?" They said.

"Y-You know who I am!"

"Yes."

"Jay, The awkward student of Ninjago city high, who appears to have feelings for Nya, but merely just hiding it for his true feelings for Lloyd Garmadon."

Jays heart skipped a beat as they said all those words, they were all true, and he couldn't deny that they were wrong.

"..." jay breathed not knowing how to respond.

"Lloyd doesn't like you." She lightly whispered into his ear with a smirk.

"Crash!"

Lighting started to appear in the sky, making the figure fall onto the ground, "Just shut up!" Jay yelled with an angry and Upset expression on his face.

The other three tried to grab jay as he struggled to escape. Suddenly, the ground shook as the other three fell.

"We're here to save you innocent bystander-!" Nya shouted as 4 others stood beside her.

"Jay?!" The Ninja's shouted.

"Guys! Help me!" Jay yelled.

"Well, Looks like we have all the Ninjas in one spot...." The figure smirked.

Jay noticed that there were only 3 ninjas with Nya. Kai, Zane, and Cole.

"Ninjago!" 4 of the ninjas shouted grabbing their weapons.

Jay was confused as to where Lloyd was, He couldn't stop thinking about Lloyd for a very long time now.

The leader was about to grab Jay, but they were stopped as someone jumped off one of the roofs surrounding them, and landing in front of Jay.

"Back off." He snapped.

"The green ninja!" The leader said sounding startled, "We never planned for this!" They yelled. "Boys, we gotta go!"

Suddenly the four vanished, As they all looked confused, Lloyd turned around to Jay. Removing his mask he quickly kneeled in front of him, "Dude! I thought you and Nya were supposed to be patrolling the city together! You scared me." Lloyd said.

Jay's heart pounded, as his breathing became louder, "I'm sorry.. I just needed to be a-alone."

"Just please tell me next time. I don't wanna loose a teammate." Lloyd replied.

Jay's eyes widened as he stared into lloyds bright green eyes, He couldn't speak.