Chapter 9

Jay's heart beated rapidly-- he sat in the bathroom just panicking, "Great Job Jay! It's too late to fix everything because Lloyd isn't into you!" He whisper-yelled at himself, looking stressed out.

He pulled out his phone, pressed the home button, and entered his passcode, every time he hit a button breathing a little louder than usual.

He scrolled through plenty of contacts until he found Cole's he hit his contact and dialled his number, Jay walked to the wall and slid down, feeling the wall's dents against his back. He held his phone up to his ear as he crossed his arms.

"Hey, Jay? What's up?"

"There's this new girl and I think Lloyd is into her. I don't know what to do." Jay replied.

"Well I mean you can't really control Lloyd. He can like whoever he wants,"

"I know... but this Crush has been making me miserable, I can't hide it for much longer."

"Then just tell him."

"I can't! He'll never look at me the same again."

"Jay. At least get it out of your system." Cole states boldly.

"I said I can't!" He yelled accidentally shocking his phone, charging it to full battery.

"Whoa- Okay. How 'bout I take you to the coffee shop after school so you can relax."

"Okay... Okay fine."

"See you later."

"See you." Jay sighed hanging up.

Jay frowned.

"I wish I never had a crush on Lloyd. Even if he's like the best." He laid his head against the wall, and relaxed a bit.