Chapter 2

Jay inhaled sharply as he walked the hall of Ninjago High, hands balled into fists. He didn't know why he was so unfocused- maybe it was Lloyd? Probably. All the could think about lately was Lloyd Garmadon, the green ninja and probably the most stunning person he had ever seen. He was so deep in thought he forgot what was going on, and bumped straight into someone. He fell backward, hands hitting the cold concrete floors. He blinked, seeing a blonde with icy blue eyes- it reminded him of Zane.

"What do you think you're doing?" She snapped, eyes fiery. He jumped at her snappy tone, and how freakishly similar it was to the ninja he had encountered last night. "Sorry- sorry-" He stammered, standing up. She put her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes. Jay whipped his head around to see the person he had been thinking about all day- Lloyd. "Who's this?" He asked, walking up to them.

"I don't know." He breathed, looking at Lloyd, his beautiful green eyes seemed to snap him into some kind of trance. They were so stunning- "Hmm." The girl grunted, looking at Lloyd. His complexions reminded her of the ninjas she fought last night.  "I'm Katrina." She muttered, pushing a strand of hair out of her face. She turned to see another boy emerge from the corner. To Jay, he knew exactly who it was.

"Hey guys!" Kai waved, stopping in his tracks to see the girl, who was named Katrina. Her beautiful blonde hair and icy blue gaze captivated his heart- he was in love. "Whhhoo's this?.." He asked, his voice wavering slightly. "Her name's Katrina." Lloyd said, raising an eyebrow. Kai walked over, shaking Katrina's hand. "I'm Kai." He winked.

Katrina frowned. How many friends do these guys have? She was snapped out of her thoughts when she saw two other boys walk down the hall. They were talking. She took note of how freakishly similar the left boy's eyes were. He had bright blue orbs with blonde, almost white hair. She noticed the other boy- he had black hair that swept across his face swiftly, and his black tank top and jeans. She finally noticed that their hands were pulled into a warm embrace. The black haired boy was talking to the other, a smile on his face.

"Hello, fellow peers." Zane forced himself into a smile, and Cole's smile brightened. "Hey guys!" Kai was too busy looking at Katrina. "Who are these guys?" She muttered, looking at how plain the white haired boy's movements were, stiff and lifeless. She snapped her focus back. "I'm Cole, and this is my boyfriend, Zane." She raised an eyebrow at the word 'boyfriend'. "Boyfriend?" She asked, confused. "Yes." Zane replied.

She didn't bother questioning, and went back to Lloyd and Jay. Before she could say anything, she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Heya, Eli." She smiled at the redhead boy who advanced from behind her, and he eyed the others in front of them. "Who are these guys?" He asked, raising his eyes. "Kai, Cole, Jay, Lloyd and Zane." She said quietly, seeing that there were only 5, not 6.

Out from behind Eli and Katrina came forth their friend, Alex. "What's up?" He smiled, noticing the 5  boys in front. Examining their features, he turned to Katrina. "I made new friends."  She smirked, and looked over to the others. "I see you already have friends," Lloyd remarked with a grin. She inhaled, and turned back to her friends. "I'm Elijah, but you can call me Eli." He flexed his muscles, and Kai gritted his teeth. "I'm Alex, and I'm by far the strongest." He smirked at Elijah, and felt his neck be constricted by an arm. He felt his hair ruffle, and he knew who it was.

"Max! What the heck?" Alex grunted at the noogie he was receiving. "Heya!" Max smiled, and hopped over Alex. "I'm the most fun person around!" He smirked, and out from behind the group came a boy with a slick bun. "Hi.." He muttered quietly. "This is Blu, the shy one." Eli rolled his eyes. "Hey!" Blu punched Eli's arm. He was small, but he was strong.

"So, these are your friends?" Kai asked, swallowing hard. These guys might all have a thing for Katrina. He shuddered, and stepped past Zane and Cole, who still had locked hands. He scowled at the fact that they were dating- he wanted a partner. He walked away, and Lloyd raised an eyebrow at how visibly upset Kai was. He shrugged it off and turned to Katrina and her friends. Jay casted a glance to Lloyd, and began to blush. He turned away, and inhaled. "Me and Zane are gonna grab some grub, see you guys later!" He led Zane out of the hallway, and Jay sighed. Zane and Cole have been dating for at least a year, and Jay should be the one dating. He was happy they were together, but when will it be Lloyd and himself walking down the hall, holding hands?

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Lloyd talking to Katrina. "So, are you guys new?" He asked, and she nodded. "Yeah, kinda, we transferred here a while ago." She wasn't going to add the part about the Anti-Ninjas- what if they were the ninja? She inhaled sharply, and looked at her friends. "Huh, cool." Lloyd didn't show much interest- he was thinking. Could these be the guys that attacked Jay?.... Nah. He shouldered off the thought and looked over to Alex, who was also staring. "We gotta get somewhere-- see ya later." The girl began to walk away, and so did her gang.

Once they were gone, it was just Jay and Lloyd. "So, what'd you think of those guys?" Lloyd asked, gouging his hands in his pockets. Jay's face heated when he heard Lloyd's voice. "Huh? Uh.. Y-yeah, they were c-cool.." Jay was embarrassed by his stammering, but he tried to pose it off as nothing. "Are you okay?" He asked quietly, placing a hand on his shoulder. Jay jerked backward, his face heating even more.

"I.. Uh, gotta go!" He squeaked, running off with his face warm and sweat beads forming at the crown of his head. He got as far away as he could, flustered by Lloyd's action.

"What has gotten into Jay...?"

~~~~

Chapter Written by: TikiApple