Chapter 7

"Okay, Maybe the art class didn't work! But, what about a yoga class?" Cole asked Jay.

"What could go wrong.." Jay replied with a sigh.

Jay and Cole walked down the street for minutes, until they arrived at a building. Jay sighed hoping this would go well, Both had bags with clothes in them.

"Here we are." Cole said opening the door.

"Ah welcome I'm glad you decided to join us today." Their yoga instructor said.

"Yep... haha.." Jay sighed.

Cole looked at him, and pointed to the change room. They walked into it, the room was empty.

Cole had figured it'd be a perfect time to talk about Jay's love problems.

"So... dude, You got It bad for Lloyd. Don't you?"

"H-Huh?, H-How'd you know!" He said turning to him.

"I saw your painting." Cole said.

"Riight." Jay sighed.

"What's so bad about being in love?" Cole asked.

"It's just.. I'm not myself anymore, I can hardly speak, focus, or even fight.." Jay replied with a sigh.

"That's not good, dude.." He muttered, and raised an eyebrow.

Before they could leave to go out to the main room, the yoga instructor burst in and said with a peppy voice, "Today's poses are ninja themed!" He boomed, and Cole flinched slightly at the instructor's loud voice. "Ooooh boy.." Jay face palmed. "Uh.. I forgot, we have somewhere to be!..." The instructor threw an arm out, blocking their way. "Sorry sir, you already paid for it! No refunds!!"

"But-"

"YOU ALREADY PAID!"

Cole sighed and followed Jay out to the main room, where everyone else was. The instructor sat down on his mat as the other two did so, Jay sighed and bit his lip.

"Okay, our first move will be the green dragon." He said doing a pose.

Jay glanced at Cole, raising his eyebrow.

"He made these up I can tell." Cole sighed, doing as the instructor did.

"No not that!" Jay whisper yelled.

Jay's heart raced, as he tried to do the pose.

The instructor kept going with green ninja related poses, as Jay failed to focus, thinking about Lloyd.

Cole took his headphones out and gave them to Jay, "I'll put some music on, just do as I do."'

"O-Okay." He said sliding on the headphones.

Cole put a playlist of his tracks on shuffle. Jay sighed, Watching Cole pose, he copied him.

But then, a voice could be heard through the headphones.

"Cole is this thing on?" The voice said.

Jay fell over and onto his face, Jay glanced at Cole who was clearly distracted by the yoga instructor.

"Okay, so we're working on a track together." Cole's voice could be heard.

"For the one and only Lightning ninja...!" The other voice said enthusiastically, who was clearly Lloyd.

"Cole!" Jay whisper shouted lifting his head up.

Cole didn't hear he was trying to pull off a complicated move.

Jay took the headphones off his ears, "Cole we need to leave." He said grabbing Cole by the hand.

"Oh-" Cole said.

Jay dragged him out of the room and Cole grabbed his headphones as they left.

"Dude what happened in there?"

"One of your tracks had Lloyd in it." He sighed.

"Ohhhh yeah.." Cole nods.

"I should just go home.."

"Whatever you think is best." Cole sighed.

"Thanks for trying, again." Jay walked off.

"What ever am I going to do to help him?" Cole asked himself.