Chapter 5

Jay paced around the Trash bin where he was supposed to meet Lloyd, Jay kept taking quick glances at his phone to check the time.

Jay heard a noise, he turned around to see Lloyd. He jumped back with a shriek.

"Sorry dude!" Lloyd said.

"Oh no it's alright!" Jay replied.

"So, you ready?" Lloyd asked.

Jay nods, "Perfect." Lloyd smiled.

The two start to walk around the streets, They both remained quiet for a bit until Lloyd spoke, "The city seems clear, and it's strange..."

"Yeah. I guess so." Jay said staring at Lloyd.

"This is nice..." Lloyd said, his voice slightly quieter than before.

"What do you mean?"

"Hanging out with you. It's been so long since we have." Lloyd looked up at the sky.

"Y-Yeah."

The green ninja looked back down at Jay, Who was blushing and trying to hide it.

"L-Lloyd..." Jay said.

"Yeah?"

Jay glanced to the side to see a store right next to them, he ran inside before Lloyd could realize.

The Lightning ninja ran into the bathroom, He quickly shut the door and locked it. He sat in the corner of the room for a couple of minutes, panicking, while quietly talking to himself,

"This was a terrible idea! Why did I just run off like that!"

Meanwhile back outside Lloyd was unsure of where Jay went, he thought he ditched him, so he sighed and started walking down the sidewalk.

"He surely didn't mean to leave me like that..." Lloyd thought, "I must've said something."

Lloyd saw two anti ninjas standing across the road from him, one looked like the leader, another was standing behind them with a tornado symbol on their mask.

"Well, looks like we ran into the green ninja." The leader smirked as a cube of dry ice appeared in her hand.

The leader dropped it and caused fog to surround them. Lloyd couldn't see where he was going, but before he could escape they backed him in an alleyway.

"Keep him down." The leader commanded her teammate.

The ninja made the ground shake so Lloyd fell. The leader walked up to him and spoke.

"Let's see who the famous green ninja really is, shall we?" They smirked pulling his mask off.

The other ninja stood back in shock as the leader dropped the mask, "oh my." The leader grinned from behind the mask.

Lloyd attempted to pull his sword out, but he realized Jay had it. He panicked.

Lloyd didn't know what to do anymore, he just silently hoped Jay would come along and save him, and his theory was correct, Jay showed up, he pulled out his nunchucks and swung them around in the air making lighting surround them.

"How do these guys always have backup!" The leader yelled stomping her foot on the ground.

"We can't fight them." The other anti ninja whispered.

"Why!" The leader whisper yelled.

"They're my friends."  He whispered back.

"Im your leader! And our goal is to eliminate the ninjas! Not to befriend them!"

Lloyd and Jay looked at each other and shrugged, as the two were arguing they both slipped away.

The two noticed after they were both out of sight, in rage, the leader whipped their mask off and it was revealed to be Katrina. The other figure removed theirs, and it was Alex. "This is why you all take my orders! Or else our targets get away!" Katrina snapped.

"Trina, chill." Alex said.

"Don't call me that!" She sighed, "if you aren't going to stop one of them, I will." Katrina said walking away, sliding her mask back on.

Alex sighed, "what're you going to think of next..." He said as he watched as Katrina leave.