Chapter 4.

After giving Jay the love advice, Cole decided to take Jay out to an art class and attempt to help him focus better. The two were walking down the street and went to the house where this was taking place.

Cole knocked on the door, as it opened for them. The two walked inside and into a room full of empty canvases and about 9 people standing in front of them, or talking with someone.

"U-Uh. Hi?" Jay spoke up.

A male walked over to the two ninjas, he was taller than the both of them. It was Max, the boy Jay encountered earlier.

"Hello!" Max said to both Cole and Jay.

Cole waved, "So, your Katrina's friend right..?" He asked.

He nods, "Yep."

Cole nods back, "so when do we start?"

"We're starting now actually!"

Jay bit his lip walking to a canvas, and Cole stood at the one next to Jay, Max stood at the Center of the circle, since he ran this class he liked to plan certain activities for the artists.

"So today, we are going to do a painting while being blindfolded. So! You may begin once you put your blindfolds on!"

The boys looked down to see a blindfold on the easel, both of them put them on after memorizing the colours on the easel. They picked up their paintbrushes and started to paint.

After a while Max shouted, "Blindfolds off!"

The group took their blindfolds off and looked at their creations, Jay shrieked when he saw what he did. "Now we can share what we painted." Max added

So, the group shared their pieces until it was Jay's turn. Jay sweated nervously as the others were waiting for him. "I-I can't!" He yelled running away.

"Jay wait!" Cole yelled as he realized why he was running away.

Cole looked at the painting, he finally knew who Jay had a thing for.

"Lloyd." Cole thought.

The painting was of Lloyd, in his green ninja uniform.

"I'm sorry about Jay, he just gets like this sometimes." Cole said grabbing the painting, not showing it to the group, "I'll go look for him, you guys keep going without us."

Cole ran out of the building unsure of Jay's location, he looked concerned for his freckled friend as he searched the area.

"Cole?" A male voice could be heard from above.

Cole looked up at the roof seeing lloyds head peering down from it, "What're you doing up there?!" He called squinting his eyes at the Green ninja.

"I was going home until I saw you-! Wait give me a second!" He yelled.

Lloyd ran out of sight for a moment until he was seen again jumping off the roof. He landed on his feet in front of Cole.

"Dude, there's something serious I need to tell you."

"Yeah? What is it?" Lloyd asked.

"J-" Cole looked behind Lloyd to see Jay standing there in the distance looking at Lloyd, he had an upset look on his face.

"Please don't tell him Cole." Jay hoped

Lloyd waited for a response from Cole, "I am madly in love with Zane!" Cole replied.

Lloyd looked slightly disappointed at his news, since he already knew about this.

"That's good for you..?" Lloyd tilted his head.

Cole then glanced at Jay, he blinked, and the lighting ninja was no longer there.

Cole sighed, and put his attention back on Lloyd, "I'll just go home now. Bye Cole." Lloyd waved running off.

Cole waved goodbye as he went to look for Zane.

Jay was hiding beside a trash bin as Lloyd ran past him. The green ninja stopped once he noticed Jay, walking over to him Lloyd sat beside him.

"You alright?" He asked Jay.

Jay looked up noticing Lloyd, "y-yeah.. I think so." Jay replied.

"It's been a while since we hung out by ourselves hasn't it..?"'

Jay nods moving a strand of his hair behind his ear, Lloyd stared down at Jay with a smile. Jay looked up at Lloyd, his eyes lit up seeing Lloyd smile at him like that.

"Hey, if those Anti ninjas don't end up showing up tonight, want to spend some time together while we're on night patrol?"

"Uh y-yeah s-s-sure." He replied.

Lloyd stood up, "I'll see you tonight then, meet me right at this spot, okay?"

Jay nods.