Chapter 6

Katrina slipped along the alleys, rain beating down on her now drenched ninja mask. "Well, darn." She muttered, throwing her mask onto the ground. She could go find it later. I need to find Lloyd, that green ninja. That was the objective, but.. She'd get something even better. Something so good, it'd fool Lloyd in a heartbeat. Literally.

As the dry ice 'anti' ninja quietly crept through the alleys, she saw a young girl in an alley, scavenging for food. The heck? She crept closer, placing a hand against her shoulder. The figure jumped, her hood falling off. Her blond hair flew out of the hair band, her locks resting on her shoulders. She wore white face paint with red streaks along her eyebrows and red dots on her cheeks. She slipped backward, her eyes wide. "I'm sorry! I was just looking for food, and-" Katrina put a finger against her ruby red lips, "Quiet, there's ninja around." The young girl eyed Katrina's esemble. "But.. Aren't you a ninja?" She wrinkled her nose slightly.

"I'm an anti-ninja. I am out to eliminate ninja." She snapped, irritated that someone would mistake her for one of those ninja. She couldn't believe she almost became friends with them.

"Really? Thank goodness." She growled. "I hate ninja."

Katrina was smirking. Someone who hated ninja too? Unlikely. She turned to face the entrance of the alley and back to the girl. "What's your name?" Katrina asked. "Harumi." The girl named Harumi spoke, bowing. "I'm Katrina. I am the dry ice anti ninja." She said, creating a ice staff out of thin air. It was sharp at the ends and steam filled the tight space. Harumi wheezed and looked at the ice. "Wow.. So.. Uh, what do you need?" She asked, curious. "Well. You hate ninja, right?" She asked. "I despise ninja." She hissed.

"If I gave you some gold, would you be willing to trick someone for me?" She smirked.

"If it's ninja, I'll do it for free."

"Perfect. Have you heard of The green ninja?"

"Of course."

"He's Lloyd Garmadon," she started

"Oh?" Harumi spoke.

"So, here's the plan, Get Lloyd to fall in love with you, ask him out, and take him on a date where you'll kidnap him and bring him to me. I would get my team to capture him, but they tend too, Err... Ruin my plans."

"Hm. I see."

"So, do we have a deal?" Katrina held her hand out to Harumi.

"Of course." She shook it.

"Thank you, Harumi."

"Please, call me the quiet one." She smirked.