Chapter Five

Cassandra wasn't sure how long she'd slept, but by the way her head was pounding, it wasn't that long. She shifted into a more comfortable position on the window seat when she snapped awake upon seeing what looked like the shadow of a grown man in the window behind her. She sat bolt upright with a gasp and her head shot back to look behind her, only to see nothing. She rubbed her eyes,'I must be more tired than I thought, because now my brain's playing tricks on me.' she thought as she slowly closed the window. Then she felt she was being watched and looked to her door behind her. "Hello, Moria..." Cassandra didn't even have a chance to scream as she was gagged. Then a bald, fat man approached​ with a sack, "My apologies, Miss." The one dressed in a blood red long coat waved a ship down from where it was over the street. Pulling an emerald green crystal, he shrunk everything in the room, including the sack bound teenager."Hurry, Smee!"Smee grabbed the bag with the girl inside and struggled to keep a grip on the trashing sack. "Now, now, don't fuss." he told the girl. The bag was thrown into a box with all the girl's belongings and locked as the raven haired man barked orders as the alarms still rang. Cassandra struggled and tried to get free, but it was nearly hopeless for her, but she wouldn't let these men abduct her so easily. The ship then took off and soared over the city of London. Cassandra's head popped out of the sack as the trunk and it's contents slid about. She was glad she had emptied most of the boxes since the day they moved in. She let out a muffled yelp when she saw Big Ben through the key hole. Then a sudden flash of light blinded her and she could hear simultaneous voices speaking. Then she made out an island that just screamed magic. 'Neverland... It's real...' she thought, a sense of curiosity coming to her despite her situation. The man smirked upon seeing the island. The ship landed gently on the water, safely away from the coastline. Cassandra scooted over to a box and felt around inside until she found a pocket knife her grandpa gave her, and stated to cut her wrists free. Suddenly the box jerked, making her fall over on her side. She looked out the key hole to see the box she was in was dangling over the water and she quickened her haste. She could hear cannons being fired and yelling,and she wondered what was going on out there? Suddenly the box went into a freefall, and a terrified scream left her mouth. She was sure she wasn't going to survive a fall from the height the box was dangling, when the feeling of falling suddenly stopped and the ship disappeared in the distance. Cassandra only curled in on herself, the odds not being in favor.