Chapter 4: The first fight

"Here it is," Vlad said, gesturing the large arena. An arena that made the Colosseum look like a playground. "The Dome."

"The Dome? You mean the only place where fights are allowed?" Nino asked.

"That's right. The only place where you can punch someone else and not feel too guilty."

"I can think of one person who would like it." Alya snickered.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Chloé snarled.

"Nothing."

Nino was surprised how big the Dome was. The arena was bigger than any stadium he's ever been. Seats surrounded the arena and the arena was surrounded by glass-like walls. In the arena, there were obstacles superheroes use to train. Above it, a giant glass dome window, hence the name. This was top-notch the best training grounds he's ever been. It almost reminded him of the crazy dream he had when he first comes to the school. A black room with red trimmings, blood red furniture, and a big glass dome. Even with the glass dome, the room was still pitch black and the furniture looked like red ghosts. Just standing in the room made Nino felt like he was prey and someone was hunting him down. And the last thing he saw before waking up was bright pink eyes.

"Yo Nino! Over here!" Vlad yelled out. Nino rushed over to sit next to Adrien. He noticed that the students from the last class. Talia with some girls in front of them while that Kagari girl was behind them with a few other girls. On the right, there were some young teenagers dressed mostly in summer outfits while on the left, there was a brown-haired boy tinkering with an object and two giant cups right next to them.

"There's not a lot of new students here, is there?" Nino said as he scratches his neck.

"Not really. Some are still unsure about this school while others believe they can handle the villains. And some are here because they really want to help."

"And what about you, Vlad? Why are you here?" Marinette asked.

Vlad didn't say anything at first. Nino had thought Vlad was avoiding talking about himself since they all just meet today.

"Let's just say that I'm avoiding the President of a certain species in my homeworld."

Vlad didn't say anything else and looked straight ahead. It seems like he didn't want to tell them anything else. Nino had learned with Adrien that some people don't like talking about their past too much. Nino thought about what Vlad had said and assumed he was on the run.

It's best to not think about it. A voice echo in his mind. It almost sounded like Vlad. Don't worry about it.

Nino tried to talk back to the voice but noticed something.

He doesn't remember what he was thinking about. No matter how hard he tried.

"Look. Here come the teachers." Marinette said, pointing at two people entering. One was a man as large as Marinette's dad, black hair with white age hair, and blue eyes. The other was a slightly shorter woman with a bob auburn color hair and purple eyes. Both are wearing colored jumpsuit: blue and black for the woman and orange and black for the man. Nino didn't think anyone would look so funny as them.

"Hello everybody. I'm Maddie Fenton and this is my husband Jack Fenton. We will be teaching you guys how to fight in other dimensions." Maddie looked around briefly before continuing, " And I'm sure you all just got out of Gravity class."

"How could you tell?" A blonde next to Talia asked.

"Some of you look exhausted while others could bare move to pay attention." Wow, that's impressive.