Chapter 7: Who is Vlad?

"I can't believe it was him!" Chloé yelled. Alya was pretty sure she was taking everything out of context. Again. After Vlad said what he said earlier, he quickly left them. Also as if he didn't want to talk to them anymore. "I can't believe Vlad got into a fight and did all this."

"Chloé. We don't know the whole story. For all we know, Vlad was just defending himself and didn't want to fight." Adrien said.

"That may be true Adrien, but we don't know that much about Vlad. He keeps to himself and doesn't want to tell anyone about himself. All we know about him is that he has mind reading abilities and he's from a place that makes even a professional paranoid." Chloé said.

"Still Chloé. We shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. Besides we have more important things to talk about." Marinette said.

"Like where Hawk Moth is."

"More like our visions." Alya nearly choked on her breath and looked at Marinette. How did she know about Alya having visions?

"What do you mean?" Adrien asked nervously.

"Chloé and I talked about it briefly and we figured we not only should tell you what it was but ask if any of you had one." Alya felt slightly betrayed that Marinette told Chloé about her visions but not her. Marinette usually tells her everything. Well, almost everything.

"That's my vision," Nino said as he fidgets with his headphones. They all talked about each of their visions and had a feeling all the visions were a timeline. Nino first, either Chloé or Adrien, Alya next, and Marinette last. And when Adrien brought up his dream last night, it confirms that what they saw was happening right now.

"So our enemies are planning to break the barriers and cause chaos in the multiverse," Alya said.

"And Hawk Moth is part of it. Whether he wants to be or not." Adrien said as he rubbed his arm. "He's doing this for his son."

"So Hawk Moth does have a heart," Alya said as she twists her necklace around. That seems to be a new habit of hers now.

"He shouldn't be destroying Paris and the multiverse just to protect him!" Chloé yelled.

"Either way, we have to find a way to stop him and any other villains in our way," Marinette said. "We can't let them win."

Alya walked around the school grounds, hoping to stretch her legs. All this talk about visions and the enemy has her body feeling heavy. She had to get her mind off it and she knew she had to walk around.

There has to be something to do around here. Alya looked around the plaza and walked aimlessly around. There had to be somewhere she could look around. She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't notice where she was walking into.

"Hey! Watch out!!" A voiced yelled out. Alya stopped fast enough to not fall into a pool and a pretty deep one. Alya looked around to find the voice who stop her from getting soaked. She finally spotted the source of the voice, floating in the middle of the pool. His jet black damped hair hung on his face, covering his sea green eyes and his tan forehead. "That was a close one. One more step and you would be drench."

"Thank you so much! That would have been extremely embarrassed." God dang he's handsome! And look at those abs! NO ALYA!!! You're with Nino. Even tho he does look familiar. "I wasn't paying attention where I was going."

"Rookie, huh?" The boy swims over to her and rests his arms on the ledge. His tone arms were-Alya focus!!

"Y-yeah. I just started today. I'm Alya Césaire."