Important Author's note

Hey guys! Rainy here! I have some important information I want to say now because I'm sure I'm going to get comments about this.

After watching a character getting...removed...from this show, I had to change a few things around. But after learning a character is...no longer...around...in another franchise, I decided that I need to set up a timeline on certain franchises for this fanfic. Because and let's face it, these franchises can change at any time.

Consider this as my current headcanon/what information I know so far or what would fit better in the story. If you don't care about this, that's fine. You can skip this. If you do want to know just keep reading.

Know that I'm going down the list of these franchises and only putting down what is the most important thing to say:

Sonic the Hedgehog: This franchise is always changing so I'll be keeping a bare minimum on this. But I'll have callbacks to Sonic Forces and the Archie Comics.

RWBY: While I don't know when this show will be done, I do know this. For the fanfic, I'm going to keep an eye on it but as of right now only volumes 1-6 are valid so any future volumes will either be included or ignored.

Ben 10: The reboot is not included. Only up to Omniverse.

Bendy and the Ink Machine: Let's get this out of the way now. I know people didn't like the ending. I'm one of those people. But I do like the loop concept and I might change something in there.

Miraculous Ladybug: I knew this was the one that was going to have a lot of headcanon in. Because the series isn't complete (and I started this barely 1/4 through season 2), there will be a lot of changes to the timeline. Alya, Nino, and Chloé didn't give back their miraculouses, Master Fu was the one to give them that, and Chloé didn't reveal herself to be Queen Bee. Heroes day still counts but because I had a timeline set for this story way before the halfway point, it has a few changes. And since this is also set before season 3, any season after doesn't count for this story.

Naruto: Yes, Naruto will be in this story at some point. BUT...Boruto timeline will not. I'm not sure if people want to see this as it's very mixed with the fans so I won't put it in unless something changes my mind.

How to train your dragon: I know some people are already wanting to kill me for this but let me explain. I wanted Hiccup and the crew in the school but with the second movie being the only furthest point in the HTTYD franchise as of 1/21/2019 and with the third movie coming soon, I decided to have up to the end of Race to the Edge. I don't want Hiccup to be busy with his village just yet so I only went this far in the timeline. Just before the second movie.

Percy Jackson Universe:....I'll be honest, I haven't read every book Uncle Rick has written so I don't know what has happened but I did learn one fact that cause me to create this. For this fanfic, I'll go up to the FRIST book of the Trials of Apollo and that's it. But I'll add some info when I need to.

Star vs The Forces of Evil: I'll only have season 3 canon in this story because I don't know what season 4 will bring.

Powerpuff Girls: I'll have both the original and the reboot in this story because I see it as one timeline. So Bloom will be here.

DC/Marvel: I will use a few universes for this but know this. I don't know all the alternate universe junk so I'll stick with what I do know and leave it at that. For DC, I'll be using the animated universe and the arrowverse. For Marvel, I'll mostly use the cinematic universe but only before Infinity War.  

Lolirock: Since there is no news about a season 3 coming out, this allows me to do a lot of headcanon here. I mean, come on. Did you see the finale of season 2? How could I not? If season 3 does ever come out, it won't be mention with this fanfic.

Once Upon a Time: I haven't finished the show yet and there is no way I'm watching the show with the time I currently have. So until I watch season 5, 6, and 7, only season 1-4 will be included. It will change when I finish whatever I can.

Izombie: Just like OUAT, I haven't caught up with everything. So it'll be the same as OUAT.

Yandere Simulator: As of this post, Yandere Simulator is a debug game right now. But I have a rough idea of what it is. So until YanDev tells us anything else, I have an idea.

SWAT Kats: Because this was canceled, there was a character not introduced and I think she would be great here.

Little Witch Academia: I don't know if there are any more episodes but I am sticking with the last episode of season 1 (or season 2 on Netflix). Until I get any more episodes, I'll stick with what I have.

Steven Universe: This show...I had a few plans for it but then certain episodes came out and I have to change it around. But I do want the show part of the story. And with The Battle of Heart and Mind coming very soon, I'll go off from the end of those episodes. UPDATE: with the latest episode/special, it will go off from that point.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: There are so many versions that putting them in this story would hurt my brain so I'm only putting the 2012 version here to save my sanity.

Xiaolin Showdown: I will only use the first version because I'm used to that. The second one, Xiaolin Chronicles, is something I don't know and will not touch because I don't know if I can do justice with it. So no Ping in this version.

Sym-Bionic Titan: Just like SWAT Kats, it was canceled but at least it had an ending. So I'll go off from there.

And finally,

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power: Yes. This will be included. The reboot was nothing like I was expecting and I think the story sounds amazing. Since season 2 is not confirm, I'll just go off from where it left off with some time pass. That way it can get the Ladybug treatment for this story.

There you have it. What shows will be slightly changed or what versions will be used. I know some people will not like this but I don't want to keep going without letting people know about this. I don't want someone to be mad at me when I use a character who is no longer good or around. I hope this helps for the next few chapters and that I won't make any more mistakes.

Until next time!

Rainy.