Chapter 13: The Beginning...

The picture above does not belong to me, just to explain for the ending scene, and at the end, there is one paragraph with blood. Just to let you know. Enjoy.

Marinette slowly opened her eyes to blinding lights. Everything in her body should be in pain but she felt perfectly fine. Where was she?

"She's waking up," one voice said.

"There goes my lunch." Another voice replied.

Who were these two voices? Where are they coming from? And why was her body feeling pretty alright?

"Hold on kid. Let's get this out of you." A pale white woman engulfed her vision. She was nothing like Marinette has ever seen. Her skin was paper white, her hair was snow white, and her eyes were blue like ice. It almost looked like she was dead.

"Staring at someone too long isn't nice." The pale woman said. In her hand was a long IV tube with a needle. Whatever was in that thing really helped her.

"Try sitting up slowly. You had this medication in you for four hours. It might make you dizzy." The first voice said. She did what she told and didn't hear her body screaming in pain. She looked down to see her normal clothes instead of her Ladybug suit. She must have detransform at some point. She noticed Tikki was laying on one of the nurses' desk with Plagg right next to her.

Plagg?

Adrien!

"Excuse me. Where's Adrien?"

"The blonde boy? He's here, sleeping." The pale woman said. "He took a lot more damage than you. He's going to rest a little more than you."

Marinette swung her legs out of the blankets and tried to stand up. As soon as she done that, she regretted doing that. Her legs turn to jelly and her mind went fuzzy.

"Woah! Slow down! You still need to rest." The pale woman pushed Marinette back to bed slowly. Another woman, most likely the first voice, finally came into view. Her dark brown bun, stern green eyes, and narrow slightly rounded face reminded her of Miss Bustier.

"Both of you will be fine if you stay in bed. You will be checked for any more injuries in a second. Olivia, you can go on your break. I'll watch over both of them." The pale woman, Olivia, nodded and left Marinette's side. She almost went through the door but stopped. She turned around slightly, grabbing a medical bag and then left. What was that about?

"Now," the bun lady said as she wrote down on a clipboard. "How do you feel?"

"I'm alright. I guess. I still feel a bit sore from the punch to the guts."

"The medicine helped ease the pain. It's still there but it's not as bad as it was before," Her pen flawlessly glided over the paper, the tapping barely heard. "Now let me get you the second part of your medication."

"What will it do?"

"Completely heals any leftover damages that didn't heal the first time and recover your strength." The bun lady pulled a mini bottle full of red liquid from the fridge and swirled it around. It looked like a thin version of blood and the smell reminded her of the bakery back home.

"Here. Drink," Bun lady said as she handed Marinette the bottle.

"Is it safe?"

"We haven't extended someone's stay here before with this medicine. You'll be fine." Bun Lady said with a smile. Yup, just like Miss. Bustier.

Marinette finally took the bottle and slowly drink it. She wasn't sure what exactly was inside it, so better safe than sorry. As soon as the liquid passed through her throat, she felt her body relaxed yet ready to fight again. After finishing it, her body felt energized like her first transformation. She slides out of bed one more time, but this time, she didn't lose her balance.