NINE

460,873 likes | 1428 comments[tagged: violetbparker]

[tagged: violetbparker]

|uncle_jezzy|
late night walmart shops with this one

violetbparker: 💛💛💛

[comment liked by uncle_jezzy]

userg: WHICH WALMART ARE THEY AT BECAUSE IF ITS THE ONE AROUND THE CORNER FROM MY HOUSE I WILL KILL MYSELF

userp: i totslly fucking ship this

userg: VIOLET LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL MY BABABSHY

nattyiceofficial: this is why ur late??? bc ur taking pics of vi???? nice dude

[comment liked by uncle_jezzy and violetbparker]

userf: why are they at walmart they're famous shouldn't someone go get shit for them?

userm: joe she's so gross why would u go for her out of everyone

userh: KING

userd: what is steve harrington up to in st2

userb: this is what's keeping me alive rn

"So, what is in need for our very first sleepover with the five of us?" Joe asks, aimlessly strolling through the aisles with an empty shopping trolley.

"Tequila!" I holler, mimicking the song by The Champs, grabbing a bottle of tequila from the side and holding it up in the air, making him laugh so that his eyes would crinkle. I notice the little things in Joe and I don't know why but the little things always make me smile a little bit more.

"We have to get up at 6am, maybe two bottles of vodka and some sodas for the five of us? We can handle that, can't we?" He grabs a few bottles from the side and place them in the trolley before walking down the rest of the aisle.

"I can handle it, I'm not sure about you..." I taunt and he rolls his eyes playfully.

"I bet you've never even been drunk in your life," he remarks and I scoff.

"Of course I have, I'm nearly 20, who hasn't been drunk by that age?"

"Legally, you shouldn't have." Joe states and I gasp, remembering the legal drinking age in the US is 21 and not 18 like England.