| 131 |

The day had been fun. Joe, Oggy, Ben, my Dad and I had all gone out for one last adventure as the five of us before my boyfriend had to leave to go back to his hometown for another week.

We had gone shopping since my brothers wanted to see what it was like to have such incredible shops right round the corner. But now it was time to say goodbye to Joe before I went with him to the airport.

"It was nice to meet you, mate," Benny brings him in for one of those man hugs as they pat each other on the back.

"Yeah, you too, man. I'll see you soon, definitely." Joe smiles at home before bringing Oggy into a man hug. "Stay out of trouble, you."

"No promises," Oggy laughs, beaming up at Joe.

"It was good to finally meet you, Joe. I couldn't have asked for a better guy to be with my daughter, you're a good lad." My Dad grins at Joe, shaking his hand.

"It was nice to meet you too, thanks for letting me tag along to all of your family events, I've enjoyed myself." He replies, politely. "I hope I get to see you all soon and have a safe flight back to London."

"You have a safe flight too, kid." Dad answers, patting him on the back as Joe starts wheeling his suitcase out of my hotel room since I helped him pack.

"I will see you guys in an hour or so," I say to my family, "We should order take out or something, there's loads of menus on the table over there. Bye!" I wave off before travelling to LAX with Joe.

++++

i have 15.2K reads..... i don't know what to say..... THANK YOU SO MUCH :-))))))) don't forget to keep voting, ur all amazing thanks xxx

jess 🌼