| 129 |

PHONE CALL

📞 joe | violet

"hey joe."

"what the fuck is harry on about?"

"someone's a bit pissy."

"violet."

"do you really think i know? he's being a dick again, he loves the drama, joe. that's who he is. he's been in the limelight since he was 16 and he just craves it. he knows everyone will go crazy over his stupid comment that's why he's made it up."

"you shouldn't have commented on it."

"are you seriously blaming me for this?"

"no, but if you didn't comment none of this would've happened."

"trust me, he would've made sure it had."

"when did you guys even take that photo?"

"i don't know, that's why i said i didn't remember taking it. it must've been whilst you were talking to that bella girl because i was with you for the whole night apart from then."

"probably..."

"look, i'm sorry he's done shit like that again."

"it's not your fault, i just don't get what goes through his mind to start shit like this."

"i know, i was gonna delete my comment but the whole thing would blow up even more if i did so i might just leave it."

"yeah, there's nothing we can do anymore. just stay out of his shit from now on, he's nothing but trouble."

"yeah, i will."

"nat's also pissed me off."

"because of the girlfriend thing?"

"yeah, like obviously i don't mind everyone knowing but i wanted us to be the first ones to say something about it, you know? i feel like she's the one pressurising our relationship, she's always commenting shit about us two and i get that it's a joke but sometimes it's just a bit much? i don't know, i just thought i'd tell you because it's been annoying me for a while now."

"no, i get you, it's our relationship and we should be the ones to say that we're finally together but what's done is done so let's just forget about it and if she does it again we'll tell her to lay off a bit, yeah? well i'm off out with my brothers again, i will talk to you later."

"wait, are you still coming to the airport with me tomorrow?"

"shit. uh, yeah that's fine, what time's your flight?"

"like eleven-ish? you don't have to come, it'll be dark and late-"

"joe, i'm coming so just shut that pretty little face of yours, okay?"

"thanks vi, you're the best... listen, i'm sorry for being a dick when you answered. harry just pisses me off, that's all."

"don't worry about it, we're all good. i'll see you later!"

"bye london."