FOURTEEN

"Where the hell did these rugs come from?" Joe asks me, looking confused at the multiple rolls of rugs curled up and stacked on the side

"I don't know, some guys came and unloaded a truck full of them on set this morning, nobody's even touched them yet." I tell him and he seems to settle for my answer as he shrugs it off. "Everyone's busy filming, I'm the only one free." I inform him, bored out of my brain.

"Want me to help you with your lines?" He kindly offers and I nod.

"Yeah, that'd be helpful, thanks." I grin up at him.

"Oh really?" He cocks his brow, "I thought you couldn't 'perfect the already perfect'?"

"Shut up," I push him playfully with a laugh.

"Well, we can go over them whilst I'm getting this mop of hair doing," he says, pointing to his mullet making me chuckle softly. I follow him to the hairdressing trailer and we climb in there and as usual, a strong smell of chemicals come over me from all the hair product in the air. "So you're liking it here?" Joe questions me, sitting in his chair as the hair stylists start messing about with his golden brown locks.

"Oh, I love it here. I didn't expect to like everyone this much, you're all so lovely." I gush.

"Stop, I'm blushing," he waves his hand down jokingly and I laugh again. There was never a dull moment between Joe and I. "Yeah, I know what you mean though, I've never met people like these lot. Even the kids are something special, it's crazy."

"I was really nervous when I found out I got the part, I've never been in TV show. I've only ever been in movies." I tell him.

"Shows are way better than movies, you get to hang out with your cast and crew for longer. It's awesome unless you hate your cast and crew then it's a bit shit." He says, making the two of us laugh.

"Should we start on my lines then?" I ask and he nods and that's how we spend our next hour before Joe had to go off and film again.

+++++

ahhh i hate this chapter but oh well 😛

thank u alll SOOOO much for reading i fucking loooove ya millions 💓💓💓💓 u can all vote and shut if you wanna i'd appreciate it smmm thanks again dudes xxxxx