NINETY-EIGHT

NEWSFEED WEBSITE

STRANGER THINGS' JOE KEERY AND VIOLET PARKER DATING?!

Stranger Things season two is still filming but among many other things, it is unclear as to whether popular-guy Steve Harrington (played by Joe Keery) will continue to date his girl-next-door girlfriend Nancy Wheeler (Natalia Dyer) or new girl on the block Daisy Hargrove (Violet Parker). Now we don't know much about Daisy Hargrove, technically we know nothing at all apart from the fact that all of the new members of the Stranger Things cast are playing siblings, but off screen, it appears that Parker and Keery are a pair.

They have been hanging out, acting all couple-y for months now (since the start of filming, actually), and have been posting photo's of one another on their Instagram accounts since they first met! Now you may think, 'what's the big deal about posting a picture of someone?', but here's the juicy bit: each photo they post of one another doesn't get just one comment from the another cast member, but almost always a few of them have to comment.

The most talked about post was on Violet's when she took a picture of a rainbow and captioned it 'to think jezzy [Joe Jeery] wasn't gonna see this with me' to which Natalia Dyer (Nancy Wheeler in the show) replied 'i bet you're glad you did' tagging Joe with a winking emoji at the end of it. Now that just screams that something went on. Not to mention Finn Wolfhard (Mike Wheeler) and David Harbour (Sheriff Hopper) also replied with cheeky comments too; Finn's being 'i love my parents WOW' (indicating that the two are together like a mother and father?) and David's being 'teenagers and their hormones' with an eye rolling emoji and a laughing emoji to show that it was meant playfully. Now I don't know about you, but I ship Joe and Violet and I'm pretty sure the whole world does too!

SOURCE: Violet Parker's Instagram violetbparker: me and jezzy kezzy out on the raz (peace sign emoji)