| 150 |

1,053 likes | 24 comments[tagged: violetbparker]

[tagged: violetbparker]

|violetparkerupdates|
there's been so much speculation on what's happened with violet recently, what do you guys think about it all?

usera: idk if that video is real or fake, i mean why would someone video her getting beaten up and not do anything about it?? :/

userf: usera that's what i thought but maybe there's a reason behind it? the girl in the video looks like her tbh...

usery: why would you just walk over to some sketchy girl though.....

userf: usery maybe she thought it was a fan? you know how she likes to greet everyone

userp: why was she all alone though? if you're famous you don't go anywhere alone

userd: userp violet doesn't really have bodyguards with her though (even though she should) she's not as famous as the others so that's probably why

userf: what do you think?

violetparkerupdates: userf i think the video is of her. in the background you can see that it's the hotel where she stays and it's the outfit she wore when she posted the snapchat of her on the way to film this morning. everything makes sense. i don't know who the person is though, i'm assuming it's a 'fan' but we don't know. this is all so fucked up, she needs more protection. i don't even care if that girl wasn't her in the video, violet needs a bodyguard or at least some security. if this did happen to her then i can't imagine how scared she must feel. the fact that joe was still in massachusetts probably didn't help either. it doesn't matter whether this is violet or isn't someone still recorded someone getting beaten up and didn't help, it's disgusting.

usert: violetparkerupdates if it is her then i'm actually going to cry, you can hear how much pain she's in, i can't imagine it being violet:(

violetparkerupdates: usert it makes me cry anyway, i hate watching shit like that, it's horrible.