| 124 |

Another hour had passed since spilling a drink over my ultimate girl crush and I was still drinking my way through the party

Another hour had passed since spilling a drink over my ultimate girl crush and I was still drinking my way through the party. I hadn't seen Joe since he told me he was going to get a drink and I was getting a little worried. I stumbled and staggered my way through nearly the entire house when I see him talking to some girl on the sofa with his arm behind her.

I felt my heart ache at the sight. He wasn't technically doing anything wrong so far, he was just talking and laughing with her and I was jealous. He ditched me for some random girl at a party I invited him to? I was more than upset and when I catch eyes with Naomi as I sit on the stairs, she comes rushing over to me and I start crying.

"Vi, what's wrong?" Her voice is etched with worry as she hugs me, rubbing my back in comfort.

"I love that fucking dickhead, Joe," I sob, burying my face in my hands.

"Isn't that a good thing, babe?" She asks, clearly confused as to why I'm crying over loving him.

"No because he doesn't feel the same."

Her face is full of shock, "He said that?!"

"No, I can just tell. He's been over there flirting with some random girl!" I sniff, looking at them once again but making me cry even more.

"That's Bella shitting Hadid!" Naomi exclaims but I look at her furrowing my brows.

"Who?"

My best friend sighs at my lack of knowledge, "Oh, you've got to be kidding me. Gigi Hadid's sister? The supermodel?"

"Well that's fucking perfect the guy I love is over there falling in love with a supermodel!" I cry, more tears falling from my makeup covered eyes. My mascara was probably all over the place but I was far too upset and drunk to care right now.

"Hey, he's not falling in love with her, okay? How do you know he's even flirting?" Naomi tries her best efforts to comfort me. "Oh wait, he's just put his hand on her lap."

"Fuck." I groan angrily. "Why are boys such pricks?!"

"Vi, he's hugging her, they're standing up, shit what is he doing?" She monologues but all I really want her to do is shut up. "Hang on, he's seen us, he's walking over. Shit, shit, shit, shit. Violet... He's here." She whispers and I lift my head up and see him standing there with a simple smile on his face.

"Hey guys, what're you doing over here- have you been crying?!" He exclaims, crouching down so that he's eye-to-eye with me and puts his hand on my cheek but I flinch him off.

"No, she's-"

I cut Naomi off, "Yes, you've been all over Bella fucking Hadid for the past hour!"

"What?! No! I've just been talking to her!" He defends himself, raising his voice.

"We saw you put your hand on her lap and laughing at everything she said and hugging her." Naomi stands up for me, telling Joe what I would've said if I wasn't crying. I know I wouldn't actually be crying if I wasn't drunk but maybe my name's Baby Wavy because I cry at everything when I'm wasted.

"Violet. I want you to listen to me." Joe says in a soothing voice, tilting my chin up so that I'm looking at him in his bloodshot hazel eyes. "I was just talking to her. We're kind of friends of friends and she thought I was still with my ex but I told her I was kind of with you now, okay? Admittedly, she was trying to sit on me and she was flirting like hell but I was just being polite. Why would I ruin what we have going on?"

"Wow, you guys really need to work on communication." Naomi states, making us both chuckle lightly.

"Thanks for having her back, I've got it from here." Joe says to Naomi with a smile and she looks at me to confirm if it's alright if she leaves and I nod.

"Sorry that I though you were a dick for a second," she says, patting him on the back.

"I expect the best friend to think such things, don't worry about it." He shrugs off.

"Now, have you seen Dacre anywhere?"

"Last time I saw him he went that way with a plastic shield and sword..." Joe points down the corridor making us all laugh. Naomi waves us off before heading in the same direction as Dacre. "Now, come here you," Joe coos, holding my hands and bringing me to my feet, pulling me into his arms. "I can't believe you were crying over that, I'm hoping that was just the alcohol?"

"Why would I cry over a loser like you?" I cheekily reply, wiping my eyes and stepping out of the hug.

Joe chuckles lightly, "Oh really? You've perked up a bit!"

I take a deep breath and clap my hands together, "Who's ready for more tequila shots then?"

"Uh, are you sure?" He hesitantly replies and I roll my eyes.

"Yes, please don't be one of those arsehole's who doesn't let their girlfriend drink."

"Girlfriend, hey?" Joe smirks, "Can I finally call you that now?"

I do not have a filter right now and I blame that solely on alcohol. "You could literally call me anything and I'd still suck you off."

His eyes crinkle and the sound of his laughter fills my ears making me smile."Man you really are drunk, aren't you London?"

Joe kisses my cheek and gets some empty shot glasses that were lay on the side of a table in the corner of the room. A vodka bottle was also on the side with just a small amount of it left and he poured the liquid into the plastic shot glasses. "Here," he hands me a shot and we link arms and are about to down our shots before I stop him.

"Wait." He looks up at me and furrows his eyebrows slightly wondering why I stopped him. "Can I actually be your girlfriend?" I ask, silently praying he'd say yes.

A smile creeps up on his little face and all I want to do is kiss him. "I've been wanting to ask you that for so long you have no idea!" He exclaims, downing his shot as I do too. The next thing I know, his lips slammed to mine, nearly knocking all of the wind from my lungs. His hands go straight to my waist as he presses me against the wall and continues to kiss me hungrily.

My arms reached up and tangled around his strong neck, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him so that he was no longer straining his neck by bending down.

"Get a room!" I can hear someone shout, making me giggle obviously breaking the kiss and when I look over Joe's shoulder I see Ludi in the kitchen laughing at me.

"Shut up!" I playfully shout back as Joe puts me down and I make my way over to him with Joe following behind.

"Dude," Ludi motions for Joe to come closer to him, "This girl is like my baby sister, okay?" Ludi slings his arm over me, "And she deserves everything, so if you break her heart I will have to kill you." He laughs.

"Dude, I really like her, okay? I won't break her heart. I promise." Joe replies and I go over and peck him on the lips again.

"Damn, okay lovebirds, I'll see you round!" Ludi waves us off before entering the crowd of people.

The two of us weave our way back into the living room where the speakers are blaring and start dancing with Nat and Charlie again. I pull Nat to one side and tell her that Joe and I are officially boyfriend and girlfriend as I was itching to tell someone.

"Oh my god! Finally! I'm so happy for you!" She squeals excitedly and hugs me.

The rest of the night included more dancing, more drinking and having a good time with my friends and my boyfriend until we all eventually passed out in RJ's big house.