| 145 |

I had just stepped out of the taxi I got from the studio and slung my bag over my shoulder, texting Dacre that I was back at the hotel and was about to walk in when I saw a girl about my age walking towards me

I had just stepped out of the taxi I got from the studio and slung my bag over my shoulder, texting Dacre that I was back at the hotel and was about to walk in when I saw a girl about my age walking towards me. She was a good five inches taller than me and her build was quite a lot bigger than mine, her hair was a dirty blonde colour but seemed darker due to the grease evident as she tied it back with a hair bobble. I smiled up at her politely but one wasn't returned.

"Hello," I greet her with a grin but the girl just stares back at me. "Can I help you?" I furrow my brows, confused as to why she wasn't saying anything.

"Why are you with Joe if you don't love him?" The girl blurts out and I take a step back, shocked at what she just asked me. Did I know her? Did she know me? Why has she just asked me a personal question about Joe and I?

"Uh, do I know you?"

She shakes her head, "No. I just want to know why you're with him when you constantly cheat on him with Dacre and Harry."

I scoff with a slight laugh at how rude she was by assuming such things. "I'm sorry but you literally have no idea what goes on in my life but just to set things straight, I don't cheat on Joe with Dacre and especially not Harry. I'm with Joe, I respect our relationship. I don't know why I have to explain myself to someone who doesn't even know me!"

The girl steps closer to me, trying to intimidate me but I stood my ground. "You think just because you've been with Harry Styles and Joe Keery that you're so special and important, well you're not. You're nothing but a semi-famous slut who can't keep her hands to herself and wants what she can't have."

"I don't even know you! Look, I'm going in now, have a good night." I say to her, trying to contain my anger and sadness before walking off but before I could take another step, I am being pulled back by my hair and dragged to the ground. My head smacks off the concrete pavement and I touch my head, groaning as I see blood on my fingertips. "What the fuck?!"

"I was fucking talking to you!" I hear the girl shout, grasping my hair tightly at the roots as she forces my head to look at her in the face. What have I done to piss this girl off so much?!

"I don't know what your problem is with me, but please just leave me alone!" I blubber out, trying to contain my tears. I prayed that someone would walk by and stop this girl from attacking me but they never did.

"You're a stupid slut who treats guys like shit!" She kicks me in the stomach, winding me as I groan in agony. "You don't deserve anything that's happened to you, fucking kill yourself you piece of shit!" Another kick, right in the ribs. "Go back to England so you can watch your shitty Dad die in front of you, you dumb bitch!" And another kick, this time in the face. The taste of blood filled my mouth so I spat it out on the floor beside me, groaning and crying all at once. "Sort your fucking life out!" She spits in my face before walking off down into the dark street.