Introduction

Hello, just a quick introduction to this story for those of you who have or have not previously read my other stories.

For those of you who have: YAY! WELCOME BACK! I'm very happy you enjoy my works and would like to read and alternative version of my stories in which I actually take evidence from the AOT/SNK manga and anime and combine it with my own original ideas.

For those of you who have never read my stories before, I welcome you and I will warn you that this is a FANFICTION, so please don't get butthurt if some details are off, or unexplained. I'm not exactly a professional author and some details I purposefully change or leave out to further my own plot or ideas.

For example: some of your from my other books know of the Underground rebel alliance I created known as the Violet Masqueraders. They are not cannon in Attack on Titan and are a creation of my own original plots.

I encourage everyone to comment on my stories more than anything. I really don't care too much about votes as much as I do comments since it allows me to interact with my readers and perhaps answers questions, reply as a character, or just get ideas as to what they'd like to read as an outcome in the story. So, please, please, please, if you read this story, leave as many comments as you want. I will try to answer as many as possible as long as they are about the story.

Now: a few questions some of my old readers might have:

Will Anna be a Titan in this story?

I am undecided on that, but it's very likely to happen.

Is Anna going to be an Ackerman?

Technically, yes. I know, I know, it's "technically" incest, but in both stories she's Levi's cousin-in-law which... isn't a technical blood relation so... it's all good!

(Plus 90% of you guys ship either Eremika or Ereri, both of which have their own problems [even though I ship both, not gonna lie])

Will Hysteria be in this story?

All of you old fans can let out your breaths. No, Hysteria is not going to be in this story. Anna's talent is purely her own. Her vulgar attitude and strength comes from her feeling betrayed and left for dead by Levi.

Will Rose and Ruby be in this story?

Hell yes! I can't leave my girls out of this story! If you don't know who Rose and Ruby are, don't worry. You'll like them. I'm sure. If not, I'll probably kill them off....

Will this story show more of innocent Anna?

You will get to see young and innocent Anna for the first few chapters before she's turned into an assassin.

Does Anna still sing in this story?

Why wouldn't she?

Are Levi and Anna gonna get married and have kids in this story?

WHY would I spoil it to you in the beginning? Goddamn, read the story.

Will there be smut in this one?

Everyone was asking for more smut from the last story so yes, there'll be smut.

For those of you who have or haven't read my stories, I always add a "dedicated chapter song" that usually gives a hint about what the chapter is about or what the characters are feeling. When you see it say something like:

(Anna)

(Levi)

(Levi to Anna)

(Levi and Anna duet)

That always means who's singing the song and who they might be dedicating it to or singing it with. Just a little tip for new readers.

Now....

SCOUTS! MOVE OUT!

(Erwin speak for "continue reading"...)