Chapter 15: Want

Dedicated Chapter Song: One Kiss - Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa

One kiss is all it takes, falling in love with me. Possibilities. I look like all you need.
(Rika/Anna)

“Boing! Boing! Boing!” Anna giggled as she flipped herself about on a trampoline during training days later

“Boing! Boing! Boing!” Anna giggled as she flipped herself about on a trampoline during training days later. Cullen smiled up at his best friend, happy to see she was having fun. “Having fun up there, pretty lady?”

“Boing! Look how high I am! Wheeee!”

“The fuck are you doing now, Urrie?” Levi strode up to the trampoline, glaring up at the bouncing brunette. “Oh, crap,” Anna said as she fell back against the elastic material. “Uh...heh... training...?” she said, her eyes slowly tracking down to his shirtless abs, of which were gleaming with sweat in the sunlight.

“Rika,” Cullen snapped his fingers. “Rika, you're staring.”

“Damn...” she quietly giggled. “I’d kill to have abs like that.” she hopped off the trampoline. “Yours aren't that bad.” Cullen groaned. Anna lifted up her shirt, glancing down at her own well-toned abs, slightly more defined than most girls’ but not more defined that her cousin Mikasa’s. “You think so?”

“Tch. Just stop fucking off and get back to work.” he hissed, turning his back to her and walking away.

Anna smirked at Cullen and nudged him. “Watch this.” she whispered, climbing back onto the trampoline and bouncing up on it. Purposefully, she did a backflip and let her right foot hit the edge of the trampoline, snapping her ankle and also bruising her tailbone as she dropped against the hard ground. She let out a scream as for some reason she actually felt the pain for once.

“Pffft. Nice jump, dumbass,” Cullen teased, but shut up the moment Anna glared angrily at him.

“Rika...” Levi spoke with an annoyed voice, hovering over her after witnessing her failed jump.

“Captain!” she pretended to be shocked.

“Are you hurt?”

“Hmm? Nah, I'm— er...” she glanced at Cullen, who was stilling waiting for her to finish her “amazing trick”. She smirked. “Ah— ah, ow! I mean, yes! Wow, my ankle hurts so bad that I don't think I can stand...” Technically she wasn't lying, but she could bear the pain.

Levi narrowed his eyes as he stared down at her, debating on whether she was lying or not. Anna pouted at him and let out a small whimper. “Are you lying just so I'll carry you?”

“What? Me? Lie? Never! I wouldn't dream of lying to you, sir!” she lied.

“Whatever,” he groaned, crouching down and slipping his strong arms underneath her. Actually, he only needed one arm to keep her up while she wrapped hers around his neck. “Better?”