Three

Finn

"N-no it's not flirting! I'm just trying to be nice!" I explained with a disgusted face.

"Hey just because your girlfriend cheated on doesn't mean every other girl is available." I pointed out.

"Listen here track star, I'm not interested in you, if that's what you're getting at." I said defensively.

"I'm not interested in you either, your hair looks like a birds paradise." She retorts, sitting up and swinging her legs around the edge to face me.

The principle walked in and said something to the nurse, then made his way over to Y/n and I.

"Alright. So I've decided that Mr.Wolfhard here has to serve three days of out of school suspension." Mr. Hopper stated satisfied with his choices.

"What?! If I get suspended that could ruin my rep! What about Jaeden?!" I questioned getting out of my seat in frustration.

"Sit back down Mr. Wolfhard before you get yourself into more trouble, and as for Mr.Lieberher, his punishment is none of your concern." Mr. Hopper answered, eventually walking out of the room.

"Thank god." Y/n mumbled under breath.

"Can it track star." I retorted and slouched in my chair.

(Time Skip after the suspension)

I walked back into school, everyone in the halls stepping back away from me slightly in fear. Was everyone afraid I would jump them? I didn't intend to get that message across. I walked up to Millie at her locker and leaned up against the one next to hers.

"Just to let you know, we're through, slut."
I informed Millie walking away from her, I could hear her sobs in the distance.

She did it to herself, and I don't have any pity for her. I was making my way to my Chemistry class when someone was shoved into me. I turned to see who it was slightly frustrated. There stood Y/n fixing her books in her arms.

"Someone was eager to see me." I greeted with a smirk.

"It wasn't me. Jack here shoved me into you." She informed with an annoyed expression.

"Why wouldn't I? Everyone knew you two were making out in the nurses office yesterday, just make it official." Jack stated satisfied with himself.

"We did not!" Y/n and I yelled annoyed at the same time. She looked up to me slightly surprised, her eyes shining in the light.

"Well according to Millie you two did." Sophia spoke up.

"That's a rumor, if anything we argued the whole time." Y/n spoke honestly clearing the air.

"I also heard that I won't have to rinse milk out of my hair anymore.." Sophia said intrigued raiding an eyebrow.

"Ugh...I guess." I replied rolling my eyes.

"No no no, you have to promise." Y/n said pointing a finger at me.

I rolled my eyes again and stuck out my pinky, "I promise to stop picking on you and your dorky friends."

She wrapped her pinky around mine and we shook on it. I looked from our laced fingers to her eyes. They still shined bright in the light. They had such a beautiful (your colored eyes) tint to them. I don't like her, she just has really nice eyes.

"Please stop eye fucking me and let go of my pinky." She spoke attempting to pull her hand away from mine.

"Oh! S-sorry." I was brought back to reality and let go.

"Um...so see you in Math." I said and waved by to her and slowly walked away.