Twelve

Y/n

"I would never, Finn can kiss my ass." I argued as I was driving to Sophia's house to drop her off.

"No I'm serious, I woke up and saw you two like inside of each other." She swore.

"I hate Finn. I wish I wouldn't have smoked, because now I don't remember that much. Something was off about Jack's pot this time." I said making a turn.

"Yeah it was a little weird, but I think he loves you, and you love him. Besides you two danced together." She informed shoving me slightly.

"R-really?"

"Yeah, it was kinda cute."

"W-what if he tries calling me babe or something." I asked as my cheeks heated up slightly.

"Kiss him."

"Sophia! I'm serious!" I exclaimed looking over to her for a second.

"Okay okay. Um...just be honest, that's what guys like. Especially since his last relationship was a lie." She finally answered.

"I don't want to be in a relationship with him right now. He still has to make up for all the years that he tormented us. Unless he really changed up there..." I trailed off giving it some thought.

"You said right now..so would you be interested?" She teased.

"Sure, who wouldn't be it's Finn Wolfhard! Who wouldn't want to date the most popular guy in school." I admitted backing myself up.

"Yeah I guess you're right."

"I just don't like how flirty he is." I mumbled.

"Yeah, that is kind of a turn off."

"Well here's your stop chicky." I said with a grin, pulling into her driveway.

"Thanks I had a great time as always. What are the plans for next weekend?" She asked as she gathered up her junk.

"I heard that Noah Schnapp had a party that sounded pretty cool." I suggested handing the rest of her stuff.

"I'm glad Jack and I could build your confidence enough to suggest going to a party. I do believe my work here is done." She smiled satisfied.

"Alright I'll see you tomorrow." I said as she got out and shut the door.

The next day I walked in and saw Finn leaning against my locker. As I got closer I saw how girls would wave to him, but instead of winking or doing the cheesy hand guns he just rolled his eyes. Is he okay?

"Hey um..is everything alright?" I chuckled at his odd behavior.

"Yeah, just one of your shirts got mixed into my stuff." He informed handing me my favorite Beetles shirt. I gladly took it and thanked him for his kind act.

"You weren't flirting with the other girls." I mentioned grabbing my books for my next class.

"Why would I?" He asked leaning against the locker next to me.

"Because your the school flirt. The most popular boy in school." I answered.

"Well not anymore...I wanna be your flirt." He whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"W-what is that supposed to mean?" I stuttered out wide eyed.

"I think your the only one worth flirting back to." He answers in a no duh voice, and walked away.

I stared down at my shows for a second in shock. I can't believe he really likes me, or unless that was another way he flirts. I shut my locker and made my way towards my class, wondering if he meant everything that he said.