Fourteen

Y/n

I saw how Sophia and Jack walked away giving Finn the death glare. I rolled my eyes and apologized for their behavior.

"Hey geeks." Someone said slamming their hands down on the table, my eyes trailed up to see Wyatt Oleff standing there with a giant smirk on his face.

Right before I asked what he wanted a few of his slaves popped out from behind him...holding milk cartons. I stood up and tried to run but someone one of the three grabbed me by my collar and threw me back down in my seat.

"Please! I'll do anything just don't pour it on me!" I begged but it just wasn't enough.

I watched as they slowly tipped over the milk cartons, then something unexpected happened. Instead of the cold liquid crashing down all over my head, they all turned to Finn and splashed it into his face, then crushing the cartons and throwing them at him. He sat there with his mouth gaped open in shock as the others laughed and walked away. As soon as they were out of sight I ran around the table to Finn and tried to use my napkin to wipe off some of the milk.

"I'm going to the bathroom." He stated getting up from his now wet seat.

I followed him to the boys bathroom and told him how to sit to get all of the milk out effectively.

"Hey get out of here!" A boy yelled as he walked in.

"I'm not staring at your dick, just take a piss and leave, I won't be here for to much longer." I retorted rinsing the milk out of Finn's miraculously soft hair.

"Um, thanks," he mumbled opening one eye to look at me.

"Uh, yeah of course."

"I'm sorry I ever did this to you, this sucks." He mumbled.

"Well I'm glad you don't do it anymore, hopefully this is the last time I have to do this." I said getting the last of it out.

"Yeah me, too."

We went to his locker to get his gym shirt so he would have a dry shirt and not smell horrible. The hallways were so empty considering lunch wasn't dismissed yet. He started taking off his shirt and I quickly turned around.

"It's not like I have tits." He chuckled.

"I-..uh just wanna give you your privacy." I answered as my cheeks started heating up.

He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to face him. He changed his shirt gazing at me the entire time. I honestly didn't know where to look. His abs were amazing, his collar bone was just the hottest thing ever, and his V-line...there aren't words to describe it.

"See, that wasn't so bad." He said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Not when your on the brink of having an orgasm." I mumbled to myself.

"What was that?" He chuckled putting his hands on my cheeks and lifting my head to look at his.

"Um, yeah it wasn't hard." I lied swallowing hard.

He got closer and closer to me, leaving our faces inches apart. I started counting his freckles and I couldn't help but smile a little. I looked into his eyes, and then my eyes trailed down to his lips. He started to lean in...but we were interrupted by the sea of people flooding into the halls from the cafeteria.