Seventeen

Finn

I was starting to really like Y/n. Well not Y/n anymore. My baby cakes really likes to speak her mind and I adore that about her, she seems to be down to making out at any moment, and is willing to help me no matter the consequences. She really does have a tough outer shell, but I think I've reached her soft side. She leaned over and rested her head on my shoulder. I played with her hair as she observed our hands.

"That was a pretty cool flick." She said as we walked out of the theater room.

"Did you just call it a flick?" I asked slightly weirded out.

"Yeah, sorry." She apologized.

"Are you okay?" I chuckled at her odd behavior. Usually should would've been like, 'Yeah you don't?'

"Yeah, I guess you kinda turned me into a softie for a second." She said lacing our fingers again.

We walked out of the theater and heard two familiar voices yell from behind us. I pulled my hand away from hers and we both turned around. We saw Sophia and Jack running up to us with smiles on their faces. I let out a sigh of relief as they got closer.

"What were you two losers doing at the movies?" Sophia asked raising her eyebrow.

"Playing arcade games. What the hell do people do when they go to the movies, Sophia?" Y/n asked sarcastically.

"Was it like a date?" She further questioned.

"No, he just wanted to go see a movie and so did I."

"But did he ask you?" She asked pushing Y/n to her limit.

"Yes! Okay he asked my to go see a movie with him! And no we didn't make out we only held hands! " Y/n snapped, lacing our fingers together as a sassy demonstration.

"Well damn." Jack mumbled.

"What are you two doing here." I asked raising an eyebrow, mocking Sophia slightly.

"We met up with a couple of people who were gonna be at the party. You know the ones that are going to gives us a ride." Jack answered rubbing it in Y/n's face.

"Hey don't make me feel bad about it. You two should get a damn car and a license." Y/n suggested sassily.

"Well we'll see you at the party, I hope you know we're joking with you two." Sophia said clearing the air and hugging Y/n and I, Jack soon followed after.

Y/n and I said our goodbyes and made our way out of the mall and to my car. We both got in and just kind of sat in awkward silence for a second.

"So what are we?" I asked breaking it.

"We're...enemies, that like to make out and flirt with each other because we like each other a lot but don't want to say it because all we know how to do it hate one another." She rambled.

"You're so goddamn smart." I complimented kissing her cheek and pulling out of the parking lot.