Twenty Three

Finn

I grab onto Y/n and just cry. She holds me back and rubs my back whispering sweet nothings to me.

"My family is s-so fucked up. I-I'm So f-fucked up Y/n, I-I'm sorry." I say between sobs.

"No baby it's fine." She reassures and hugs me tighter.

"How about we go back to my place, and my mom can like order pizza and we can all watch a movie." She suggests and kisses my temple.

"That would be nice." I mumble.

"Do you want me to drive?"

"Yeah if that's okay?" I lean back wiping a the tears from my eyes.

"Of course it is." She smiles and kisses my cheek.

We get to Y/n's little house and walk in to see her mom watching Wheel of Fortune. I snuffle a bit and her mom turns around urgently.

"Are you two okay?" She asks jumping over the back of the couch and grabbing my cheeks, checking for any marks.

"I'm f-fine (your moms name = y/m/n), thank you." I chuckle.

"What happened? Should I order some food?" She asks checking Y/n out, too.

"Yeah, Pizza would be nice." Y/n answers, then goes on to explain what happened.

"Hey it's okay, most rich kids don't have the greatest home life, and it's okay to let it out." Y/m/n hugs me and pats my back.

We all get settled in and start watching Lady and the Tramp. The pizza was amazing and was so cheesy. I cuddled up next to Y/n as she did to me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and she gave me a soft smile. I chuckled to see that she a had a little bit of sauce on the corner of her lip.

"What?" She asked giggling.

"You have something on your face." I answer softly putting my finger under her chin.

I kiss her getting the food off of her lips. She smiles into the kiss and pulls away.

"That brings back a few memories." She whispers with a smile.

"You two better not be making out in there!" Y/m/n announces from the kitchen.

"We're not! Yet!" Y/n jokes.

Her mom pops from around the corner and checks on us, I see that her shirt was wet and she was drying a cup. She gave us that 'I'm watching you' look and left.

"Hey I'm going to go help your mom with the dishes." I say and kiss Y/n's cheek before I get up.

"You're such a kiss up." She jokes and takes another bite of her pizza.

"Here Y/m/n let me finish." I suggest walking up to the sink beside her.

"Oh you're such a sweet heart my feet are killing me." She says and flops down in one of the dining table chairs.

"It's my pleasure." I reassure.

"Hey, your welcome to stay here as long as you want." Y/m/n says with a soft grin.

"Thank you..and Y/n looks just like you." I compliment.

"Oh I'm not that ugly." She jokes fixing her hair.

"No.. Y/n is beyond a goddess." I compliment once again finishing up the dishes.

"I'm glad she's found someone like you." She says.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Someone to distract her from her loneliness and stress. She never really had a father figure and I'm glad someone stepped in to let her know that she is loved and protected." Y/m/n elaborates.

"Oh...well I vow to protect Y/n with my life." I reassure drying off my hands and sitting down by her.

"I'm glad to hear that. Y/n can be a little moody, but once you reach her soft side she is a real sweetheart."

"I've already broken through, and I don't mind both of her sides." I reply with a grin.

"I'm glad to hear that. " Y/m/n says and pats my shoulder before getting up and joining Y/n in the living room.