Twenty Five

Finn

"Wow you really down graded." I hear a familiar voice speak as I enter my chemistry class. I snap my head int the direction of the voice to see Millie.

"Listen here, just because I called you out doesn't mean you can terrorize the girl that I love. Now leave me and her, and her friends, alone." I state getting in her face to make my message clear.

"Hey, back off. And everyone knows your dating so..you don't have to keep it so low key..your welcome." She said smartly.

My blood started to boil, but I decided to just let it go, she wasn't worth it. I walked into my class and sat down slouching in my seat and crossing my arms and trying to clear my mind of the encounter that I just had.

"Yeah so I guess everyone knows now." I inform to Y/n and her friends, slightly bummed.

"Well, you guys did make out in a closet for like twenty minutes, then I announced that you two were dating, then you skated into a pool basically naked...at a party." Sophia pointed out listing everything off on her fingers.

"...I mean...yeah...it was kind of pointless to say I wanted to keep this low key." Y/n mumbled laughing at herself a bit.

"No no it's fine." I comfort and rub her back.

"Well I guess you two will turn into the couple sucking faces in the hallways?" Jack said picking at his food.

"No...not unless you want to be?" I asked Y/n smirking and leaning closer to her.

"Get out of here perv." She joked shoving my chest slightly.

I gave her that look that she always gives into. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye. She groaned and looked over to face me.

"What do you want?" She asked slightly annoyed.

"A kiss." I answer softly looking from her eyes to her soft lips.

"Not now.." She whispered. I gave her that look again and she gave in, "..fine." She mumbled kissing my cheek.

Sophia squealed and started clapping. Y/n's cheeks turned a soft shade of pink and I could t help but smile.

"No not on the cheek." I whined making her turn her attention towards me again.

"Then where?"

"Where do most people kiss?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

She got the message and rolled her eyes. She leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I kissed back for a second before she pulled away.

"Are you happy now?" She questioned with a grin.

"Mmm...no." I answer grabbing her soft cheeks and kissing her all over her face.

"Finn stop." She giggled trying to shove me away.

"Wait I missed a spot." I said and kissed her some more.

"If this ain't the cutest shit.." Jack said from across the table.

"Finn stop I'm serious!" She giggled still trying to shove me away.

"One more?" I plead grabbing her hand.

"...okay."

I leaned in and kissed her on her lips, opening my eyes and looking over to Millie, flicking her off. She rolled her eyes in disgust and turned around in her seat. Y/n  and I pulled away and she started smiling, which put a big smile on my face too.