Nine

⚠️Drugs! Just pot nothing more!⚠️

Finn

"So I heard the staff got DriftWood to come back up?" Y/n questioned Brad striking up yet another conversation.

"Yeah! I'm super stoked! I'm sure it took a lot of convincing." He chuckled.

"Hey, no DriftWood concert is ever fun in you don't roll up one." Jack spoke pulling a small bag of pot out of his pants pocket.

My heart dropped and my palms got sweaty. I had never smoked before, especially not pot! I wonder if Y/n has? She had to of since she hangs out with Jack all the time! I felt a hand on my shoulder that pulled me out of my crazy train of thoughts.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Y/n whispered into my ear sending shivers through my body.

Brad all took us over to his car and we all got in and turned on more music, and I honestly was getting into it. Jack gave Brad the pot and he did all the work. My palms started to get sweating again as they lit the joint and started passing it around. Y/n looked at me in substitution for asking if I wanted to hit.

"Fuck it." I mumbled to myself and took it.

As soon as I inhaled I regretted it. It's not that it tasted bad, my lungs just nearly collapsed. I handed it to Sophia who was laughing at me. I started profusely coughing out smoke and couldn't stop. Y/n patted my back which oddly helped.

"Your first time huh?" She asked giggling.

"Yeah *cough* obviously." I answered finally catching my breath.

The joint made it around one more time surprisingly and the second time around I didn't cough so hard or so much.

After a while it all started to kick in. Thank god I wasn't like some people who got all paranoid. It was almost like it calmed me down, but at the same time I wanted to eat all the food in the world.

"Hey I saw that giant like French fry stand some where, we should totally go get some." I mentioned getting everyone's attention.

We all made to the stand and loaded up on fried. I doused mine in ketchup while Y/n totally saturated hers in vinegar. And they were home made fried too so they would taste good with all that vinegar. Y/n went back in line then and got even more fries.

"What are you doing?" I asked following her back through.

"Kinda doin' like a sandwich." She answered putting handfuls of fries on top of the other fries.

We both went to sit down by Jack and the other two but couldn't find them. We both shrugged it off and sat down at one of the many picnic tables. We sat and stuffed our faces and laughed, then Y/n stole one of mine. She quickly shoved it in her mouth getting some ketchup on her lip.

"Hey Y/n?" I chuckled.

"Yeah?"

"You have some-" and then I tried to point to where it was. She tried to lick it off but her tongue couldn't reach.

I leaned over the table, leaving our faces inches apart. I looked into her breathtaking eyes, and then down to her lips. I leaned in and smashed our lips together, getting the ketchup off. She immediately kissed back deepening the kiss. We pulled away and I sat back down, our eyes glued to each other.

"Is it gone?" She asked with a smirk.

"Yeah.." I chuckled.