Six

Y/n

I was getting dressed in my track outfit to go and practice. I felt like Finn had been following me around all day, like I was being smothered because Millie didn't want his money anymore. Now I don't have to worry about it because Finn isn't in any after school sports, thank the lord. I got outside and we did our normal warm ups and then we started running. I was in cross country so we usually ran around Derry.

We made it pass the library when some dick head in his car ran through a puddle by the sidewalk and splashed all of us. My jaw dropped since my clothes were soaked and now  we all had run in wet cold clothes.

"Yeah! I'm not sure whose car it was I didn't really catch who was driving, but when I do I'll beat the shit outta them." I told my story in frustration to Sophia and Jack, Finn hadn't shown up yet.

"Hey guys." Finn greeted and sat down beside me.

"You're a little late to the party, Y/n just told us about some ass wipe in his car that splashed water onto her and the cross country team yesterday." Sophia informed.

Finn's heart seemed to have dropped.

"Was it you?" I asked angrily.

"No! But I think I know who did it. I-it was either Wyatt or Jaeden, I kinda heard them talking about tormenting the cross country team." Finn informed picking at his food.

"So why didn't you do something about it?" I questioned shoving him.

"B-because I don't talk to them anymore, they all hate me for calling Millie out on what she really is." He retorted giving a mean look over toward the prep table.

"You're such a loser." I commented under my breath.

"What is with you and the commenting under your breath, like if your gonna say something just say it." Finn nagged.

"Leave me alone Wolfhard." I defended myself.

"No, not until you tell me why you hate me so much." He continued to nag making my blood boil.

"Because you are annoying! You pick on me and my friends, and since you and Millie broke up you flirt with every girl that walk by you!" I explained annoyed listing off everything.

"She's right." Jack mumbled.

"Great so everyone hates me." Finn states and throw his hands into the air.

"If you wouldn't be such a flirtatious asshole maybe people would like you more." I continued. Why was I  so passionate about this?

"Okay...I-I'll stop." He confirmed resting my head on my fist.

"Ya know Finn, we should bring you along to a festival that we're going to this weekend. It's basically just a whole bunch of bands and everyone acts like one big family. Maybe it'll teach you to be a little more aware of other people." I inform, maybe it would be such a bad idea.

"Um...maybe.." he thinks for second, running his fingers through his soft looking hair, "ah fuck it, I'll come." He confirms gazing into my eyes.

My heart skipped a beat again and I couldn't help but smile. He has such beautiful chocolate brown eyes that were hard not to look at.

"Like what you see?" Finn whispered to me, making my cheeks heart up in realization.

"Whatever." I mumble with a smirk.