Five

Finn

I walked to Math from lunch thinking about what has gone down lately. Millie cheating on me, and then I called her a slut. Then as I fought Jaeden Y/n bravely stepped in between us, and I stupidly punched her. How could I hit a girl? Especially one as cool as Y/n. She's not so bad once you get to know her, maybe she still feels bad about Millie cheating on me. I wish I could change her mind so she wouldn't hate me. She said she wanted me to stay away from her and her friends and she wouldn't hate me so much. I just wanted to be around her though, she's just a really cool person to hang out with.

I finally walked into class Math and saw everyone gathered around a binder. I walked up next to Y/n and asked what was going on.

"We're getting new seats." She informed me.

I looked at the binder and saw a chart that had round tables and names at each seat. I scanned the chart for my name and saw that I was seated next to Y/n.

Everyone eventually got settled into their spots and the teacher began class. I looked over to  Y/n who was trying to pay attention, but was half asleep. I poked her thigh and she shot her head over to me.

"Listen just because I let you sit with me at lunch doesn't mean we're friends, now leave me alone and pay attention." She whisper yelled at me annoyed. I held my hands up in surrender and took her advice.

"Now that I showed you a few problems, do a couple together in your groups." The teacher instructed and sat down at her desk.

"So uh, how do you do this?" I asked Y/n as I picked up my pencil.

"If you would've payed attention you would know." She said and started doing the problems that were assigned.

I rolled my eyes and started doodling on my paper. I stopped for a second and drew a big line across Y/n's. She groaned in annoyance and erased it. I wanted a few more seconds and did it again.

"Listen here, stop flirting with me I don't like you. All you do is buy girls all the shoes and purses they want in order to get into their pants. I know how you work Wolfhard, now fuck off." She explained annoyed. She then took my pencil and broke it.

"What the hell?!" I was taken aback by what she did, "You weren't like this earlier. I actually thought you were cool." I pouted.

"Yeah, because I felt bad for you. I know girls only got with you for money, Cindy in seventh grade, Beverley in eighth, and Millie in ninth and tenth. You're a teenage sugar daddy." She added even more annoyed, and started profusely doing math problems.

I slouched in my chair and started picking at the hem of my shirt. I guess she was right. I guess that's why they all cheated on me, because they got everything they wanted and were just bored of me.