Chapter 4: The Ground

While entering the drop-ship, Clarke and Bellamy saw delinquents trying to find a seat. Clarke sat down in the closest one to her. Bellamy sat not to far. Clarke was in pain from her ankle as a figure went to sit down next to her. It was Finn.
"Clarke-" Finn began.
"I don't want to hear it, Finn" Clarke cut him off. Then the drop-ship launched. The ride down was short but uncomfortable. The walls were shaky and few people screamed. Then , stillness.
Bellamy went to the door and as he was about to pull the lever ,"Stop!" Clarke limped to the front of the ship."The air could toxic!" Bellamy turned around, annoyed.
"If the airs toxic we're all dead anyways" Bellamy turned back, but then he hears a familiar voice called his name .
"Bell?" Octavia climbed down from the upper story of the drop-ship and rushed into his arms. Bellamy smiled and hugged her tightly.
Clarke admired them. She thought how could such an angry guy have a girlfriend. Especially Octavia , Clarke was sort of friends with her. Before she thought of anything else ,Finn talked behind her. "They are brother and sister."
Clarke ignored Finn, but then realized what he said. Bellamy opened the door. A wave of wind blew Clarkes hair. As Octavia jumped out, she yelled,"We're back bitches!" All the delinquents began to celebrate.
It took Clarke awhile to get outside because of the limp. Finn tried helping her, but she pushed him out of the way.
     As Octavia was taking in the smell of the trees and the breeze, Bellamy pulled her to the side. "Bell, what's wrong?" Octavia noticed a worry look on Bellamys face.
     Clarke saw them talking and started to ease drop on their conversation. "I did something bad to get on the drop ship." Bellamy confessed to Octavia. As Bellamy looked around he spotted Clarke, "I'll tell you later." He continued to Octavia.  Clarke was interested in what Bellamy did . He gave off a vibe that Clarke couldn't help but want to hear more about.
       "Hey" Finn said while tapping Clarke on the shoulder. "It's going to get dark soon, we should find somethings to make a bed" Clarke turned around and made a sour face.
    "We?" She questioned. "Why are you even here Finn?" Finn looked down.
     "To protect you." He replied. Clarke felt sorry for snapping at him, but then she realized what he did.
     "You wouldn't need to if you didn't turn me and my dad in." Clarke said in a rude tone. She turned around and started walking off. In the corner , Bellamy stood looking at Clarke and Finn.
     "What a bitch." Bellamy said under his breath.