deep in thought

* sabre * 

 the bell rang and the teacher walked in starting the day's lesson .i stared at the blank chalkboard and started to day dream .i thought about shark and how he makes me feel complete .he doesn't know how i feel . i saw him smiling at me we were standing in an empty field this place was so familiar i couldn't remember where i had seen it before .i remember now . this was where i grew up . where my mother died . and my brother ..the tree in the distance still had the rope on it . i turned to look at shark and only saw a mirror of my reflection a black eye and busted lip . the scratched arms and bruises . the reason i moved from this place . only bad memories . the bullies , but my father misses me . he was the one who cared other than my mother . she died when she had me . my brother died when i was six . after he was bullied for being gay . he never told us . one day we just found him hanging in the tree . we had him buried in a flower patch on the farm . my sister drowned in the creek behind the house at age four  . the sunlight started to get replaced by darkness and i started breathing rapidly . i could feel my heart beat against my rib cage . tears slipped out of my eyes .something slammed and i opened my eyes to see the teacher looking at me with a concerned look . 

teacher : are you alright sabre ?

sabre : no , can i go see the councilor . i need to talk to someone .

teacher : you are excused .

--------------------------

* shark * 

 halfway through class i looked over to sabre who was staring at the chalkboard for some reason over a few minutes he started to hyperventilate . i saw tears fall onto his desk the teacher noticed and walked over to him sabre moved his hand jerkily across his desk and his books slammed on the floor his head jolted up and he almost screamed . the teacher asked what was wrong and sabre asked to go see the guidance councilor . he got up and ran out the door tears running down his face and his eyes red from them . what was wrong with him .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* sabre * 

 the rest of the day i spent in the office sitting in a chair with my hood up tears still falling from my eyes . when the bell rang i just ran to my car not bothering to grab my bag .

shark : sabre are you okay .

sabre : i'm fine ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys sorry about the short chapter its been really tough lately to updater , because i have like three other accounts to update books on . i will not tell you what they are you have to find that for yourself . anyway . hope you enjoyed this chapter . next one will be published in a few minutes .be ready it gets emotional .

wolfie out .