do you need help

* shark * 

 i haven't seen Sabre in weeks . he hasn't left his house his car is parked in the driveway never moving . the curtains drawn . when i go to check on him he never answers the door . i'm worried about him . what if he's not taking care of himself . i decided to make a care package for him . i went over and knocked on the door this time hearing his faint voice tell me to come in . i walked in and the living room was empty . so were the kitchen cabinets and every other room except his . he was siting at a computer looking at pictures of a family .

sabre : hey shark .

shark : sabre are you feeling okay ?

sabre : i'm fine .

shark : i'm just gonna take precaution and take everything sharp out of the house and hide it . is that cool . and the ropes or anything that can be used to hurt yourself .

sabre : shark will you miss me when i move .

shark : what ?

sabre : i'm moving back to Maine .

shark : why ?

sabre : to be with the remaining family i have left .thats why every room in the house is empty .

shark : i don't understand sabre . but if it makes you happy .

sabre : i'm going to miss you to andrew .

shark : one last day together .

sabre : one last day  let me get changed first .

------------------------------

* shark * 

 sabre and i  left the house and we walked to a hill with a single tree on it . it sounds very cliche , but i don't care . anything to keep his mind off anything and everything depressing . i want him to only have good memories of me even when i'm gone . and when he moves away . i wish i could tell him . mogi is family and we're moving back to Norway with him . we're all from different places . mogi is really homesick .we're doing this for him . sabre looked at me and half smiled  .we climbed to the top of the hill both out of breath when we reached the top the view was worth it though . you could see the ocean perfectly .just as sunset hit sabre looked at me and started talking .

sabre : what would you do if i had a slight crush on a dude .

shark : depends on who  it is .

sabre : he's got black hair , glasses , rosy red cheeks , a cute smile and his name is andrew .

shark : is he sitting next to you ?

sabre : yes he is . i wish that we could be together, but my remaining family wouldn't allow it .

shark : we don't need to tell them .

sabre : no we don't .

shark : should we head back ?

sabre : its getting late . i guess we should .

shark : you know your house is like six blocks away and i mean we do have school tomorrow so do you want to spend the night with .. me ?

sabre : just no snoring .

shark : no promises .

-----------------------------------------------

moose : oh . i see how it is .

shark : its just for one night . no big deal .

sabre : one night is all .

------------------------------------------------------

* sabre * 

 everyone except me and shark were in bed . i was sitting on the couch watching ( movie title ) shark was looking pretty tired . i helped him off the couch because of how tired he was . and since he hadn't eaten yet , because of him worrying too much . i decided to get him something from the fridge . 

shark : sabre. i'm not hungry . just tired .

sabre : fine . its pretty late anyway . hey shark . i have a question .

shark : yes .

sabre : do you want to meet m,y family ?

shark : as your new boyfriend it would be wrong not to meet them .