i ain't in no hurry

teacher : thank you farmer Joseph for letting us stay here at your farm .

Joseph : no problem . have a  safe trip back .

teacher : okay before we leave  count of heads . George ?

moose : here .

teacher : Nathan .

Nathan : here .

teacher : mogily .

mogi : here .

teacher : Daniel .

Dan : here .

teacher : Andrew .  Andrew ?

Joseph : seems you are missing a fellow . and my son has been gone since last night i haven';t a clue where he'd go .

teacher : George will you go find Andrew please .

moose : okay .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

* shark * 

 i woke up in a bed . it wasn't the one i had been staying in for the past week . i heard breathing next to me and felt a pair of arms hug me close . i turned to see sabre sleeping . we were both tangled in the sheets . the cold morning air was in the room . i got closer to sabre and wrapped my arms around him he woke up and kissed me we both wen back to sleep .ignoring the tour bus honking its horn .

* sabre * 

 i felt Andrew shift next to me . he was awake . i don't remember how we ended up in bed together , but i refused to move . the morning got in through the window . Andrew put his arms around me falling asleep next to me . it was until there was knocking on my door i was peaceful. i got out of bed . and  ran to get dressed .  i got dressed quickly before Andrew saw me . my clothes . our clothes were thrown about the small bedroom . i came back form the closet and shark was in the bathroom . i opened the door .

moose : have you seen Andrew . we're leaving soon .

sabre : i could hear the shower turn on in the bathroom .  i don't know .

moose : well if you find him tell him we're leaving in a half hour . with our without him .

sabre : uh .. okay .

moose : why are his clothes in your room . oh .

sabre : yeah . i can't remember how it happened all i know is i woke up with him this morning .

moose : your secret is safe .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* shark * 

 i got dressed and met sabre in the kitchen . he put him hands on my waist and kissed me . i wrapped my arms onto his shoulders pulling him closer .  our kiss was interrupted by the kitchen door opening .

Joseph : jaun  !

sabre : Andrew . leave . 

shark : not without you .

Joseph : get out of my house !

sabre : fine we both will ! because i am not ending up like will !! we both know he hung himself because you didn't except him !

 Joseph : don't bring up your brother ! i knew you were going to be trouble your mother and i never even wanted you !

 sabre : mom did want me , because i was the only love she had left in this family ! she died because of you ! you never cared !

 Joseph : you are not the son i raised . get out . now !

------------------------------------------------------------------------

* shark * 

 sabre and i got onto the bus together and locked the master bedroom door behind us shutting the curtains and covering the door with coats to sound proof it . the buss started up and we continued out kiss . the entire way back . we ignored the pounding on the door telling us to come out and sit down in the seats . we were to oblivious to anything , but each other ..

sabre : should we go .

shark : i'm in no hurry .,.