is it my fault

* sabre * 

its weird being back here . where i grew up . special services forced me to move back to Maine . the old family farm with its three hundred acres of golden wheat and dairy cattle . it was a daily chore for  me to water the cows and wheat .  while pumping the water from the old well i thought about how me and Andrew went swimming together when we first met .i shook the thought and continued to the horse barn to brush them . my father is too old to do all this by himself now . he doesn't know why i'm back . i finished brushing the horses and picked up the pitchfork to stab some hay to feed the  white and gray mares and fouls . the youngest foul i call sky is almost old enough to learn to gallop . i heard my father calling me from the  cattle barn .i walked over through the cold morning air my breath creating steam as i went .

Joseph * Sabre's father *: jaun i called you fifteen minutes ago . i need help with milking the cows .how does it feel to be back in the country away from the hustle and bustle of the city .

sabre : it was more of a suburban neighborhood .

Joseph : did you make any friends .

sabre : i thought for a good amount of time on the question . no .

Joseph : pity . not one ?

sabre : i had thought i made a friend , but i didn't . it was so much more than a friendship .

Joseph : the new calf  arrived this morning while you were tending the pigs and the piglets .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* sabre * 

 sweat dripped off my hair as i ran over the field to the bull pen where gill our bull was rough housing with our dog . they've been friends ever since we got them from an old friend of ours they were raised together .i finished my chores at dusk . the sun just peaking over the horizon before disappearing into the shadows for another night . i sat on the damp grass from the night mist and watched as the fireflies rose from the grass and surrounded me with light like a million stars . it was as if the world was spinning around me and i was in the center of it all  .....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* shark * 

 its been awhile since he moved back to Maine . i live life , but i still get lonely .i miss him . i never stopped loving him . the sun was setting and the clouds were starting to disband . i climbed on to the roof of our one story house and sat with my legs under myself . watching the sky spin around me . with the white and blue streaks called stars .somewhere in Maine sabre is staring up with me . wishing to see each other again ..i love him ..

i love him