moving day

sabre : we're going to miss you guys .

hope : bye moose .

moose : have a safe trip to Maine .

shark : you and Nathan have a safe trip to Texas .

sabre : thanks for everything guys . we're really going to miss you .

Nathan : bye guys it was nice living with you for three years .

hope : bye frog.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* sabre * 

 we pulled out of the gravel driveway and began our long drive to Maine our new home .the rows of houses slowly disappeared as the miles of trees sand buildings shrank to farms and pastures . the sun set was a bright gold and red . hope had fallen asleep on Andrew's shoulder .i pulled the car onto the side of the rode and put a blanket over the two and got back in and continued driving .the stars drifted through the sky like ducks in a lazy river . the sun rose and comforted me as the car i had been driving pulled into a rest stop . i had noticed a tire had gone flat . shark had picked up hope and was holding her asleep in his arms . i went to fix the tire when someone asked me if i needed help .

??? : do you need any help with that i can see your family is headed to Maine i can fix your tire and help you on your way .my names Tyler logdotzip .

sabre :  thank you very much i would have never been able to fix that . i don't have a spare .

Tyler : you can have the one off my truck .

* sabre *

 Tyler helped me fix the tire . then started talking about how nice Maine was .

Tyler : so why are you headed there ?

sabre : moving back to my family's farm .

Tyler : the old favre place .

sabre : yeah .

Tyler : i'm headed to the zip ranch .greeter miles from your farm .

sabre : makes up neighbors .

Tyler : yeah . i see you have a little one . my son Ross is turning seven in November .  he's in my truck if you want to meet him . me and him are going back home ever since my wife died .we used to live in Arizona , but we wanted to be back here in Maine .

shark : sabre i'll be back in five minutes hope wants something to eat do you wants anything .

sabre : no i'm, good .

Tyler : boyfriend ?

shark : husband .

sabre : we've been married for two months now .

hope : jaun .

sabre : when did you learn my name .

hope : Andrew told me .

Tyler : jaun favre correct . we went to school together when will was still alive .

shark : i'm back with a juice pouch and animal crackers for hope . and sabre gets cheese sticks . and i have grahm crackers fro everyone to share .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* shark * 

 sabre and i traded spots . i drove and he slept . hope was playing with his dog tag necklace he got from the hospital saying he had depression and anxiety .she eventually fell asleep just as we pulled into the dirt driveway of or new home . sabre woke up and got out  picking up the still fast asleep hope and took her inside the house to put her in bed . he came back outside to help me unpack the boxes of possessions we had . we walked into the large house it was already furnished  we set all the boxes down on to the floor and shut the door going upstairs to go to bed in the same bed me and sabre spent our first night together in .

sabre : sleep good . we have a lot of things to do in the morning . 

shark : goodnight sabre i love you ...