the miracles of life

* shark * 

 its been months now . Sabre is still not awake . the doctors are staring to think he might not wake up for another year .the police officers discovered his wrist wasn't slit he  stabbed the knife into it and collapsed all of his veins in that arms .I've gone back to an almost normal life . the classes at school are a little lonelier and so is everyday life . but life goes on . i can't always live in my past . i can't always depend on Sabre to get me through each day .my birthday is today  and i recently got a volunteer job at a floral shop . today was a special day for me . i had gotten an e-mail from a college in l.a . they wanted me to go to there school , because of my academic grades and GPA score was so high . i was assigned before an interview for another job at a grocer nearby .to dust the items is sabre's house  so they wouldn't be covered in dust when he wakes up . moose came into the kitchen and started to make coffee . my phone buzzed . it was my boss i was needed at the shop the new roses were coming in today . i said goodbye to my friends and roommates and got into my car driving to the shop . rushing inside checking my watch three minutes early .

boss : Andrew your early .

Andrew : just doing my job . i have friends and roommates i live with so i have to keep a job to help with the rent . and i also pay for my other friend's rent just until he wakes up . so i try my best .

boss : how is your friend by the way i hear he's becoming more stable . be careful those roses are  still bloomers .

Andrew : i know kaela .

boss : also i need you to stay a few hours after your shift ends the tulips are going to arrive late .

Andrew : sure thing .

boss : oh and when your done putting the roses in the green house can you put the daffodils in the greenroom for the wedding couple coming in at six .

* Andrew * 

 i was almost done putting the tulips in the watering station when my phone buzzed and it was an unknown number . i answered it and the person on the other line told me something that made me run out of the shop dropping the box of tulips leaving my phone behind . i hurriedly drove to the hospital running up the stairs not bothering with the elevator and nearly fell down one flight on my way to Sabre's room . i slid slightly past it but made it to Sabre's bedside . his eyes open and he was looking around the pure white room when his eyes fell upon me . this has been the best birthday ever . he looked at me for a few minutes and smiled slightly barely noticeable . he spoke on word with complete joy .

Sabre : Andrew ....