party of a lifetime

* Andrew * 

 today was my birthday and sabre was no where to be found . i sat alone while the others danced . everything was going nuts and having fun . then suddenly moose came up and took me to the center of the room . the music stopped everyone backed away forming a giant heart moose left my side . i was alone in the heart . then a song came  on and sabre was dressed up in a nice outfit and got on one knee .

sabre : i wish there were words i could say that would make this more special , but there aren't any other than . Andrew smith will you be my life and universe .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* sabre * 

 Andrew had left for work later than usual today . i had quit the dance school and got a new job at a farm house nearby . my newly engaged fiance kissed me before he left . i got in my car and drove the ten miles to the old farm house .  mogi works there with me .

mogi : sabre . how Andrew .

sabre : how have you been since you moved out here .

mogi : its nice . 

sabre : is the new mare here yet .

mogi : no . not yet . so when is the wedding between you and shark .

sabre : we don't know yet .

---------------------------------------------------------------------

shark : sabre you here .

sabre : yeah . just sick .

shark : don't get me sick please .

sabre : i won't .

shark : so what do you want tonight . 

sabre : sushi ?

shark : wow just wow . you know me well .

sabre : we're getting married of course i know you well .

shark : i'll go get us dinner you get some rest .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

shark : did you here that uni and Cory got married last week in Miami .

sabre : seriously . i never thought those two would get together .

moose : yeah and they're going to adopt a son .

Nathan : isn't that so sweet .

shark : sabre can i talk to you .

sabre : sure .

-----------------------------------

shark : there is a girl named hope she lost her parents awhile ago and this  was back when you almost died . she was four  when i was sixteen . she's seven now . can we adopt her .

sabre : uh....