what ever it takes !

*moose * 

 i  moved my arms the chains slowly weakening . Dan got halfway through the wall . a small hole of light peered through into the dark room . i broke through the rusted chains . i went to help grian out of his chains .  it took an hour maybe more , before i broke them . Dan had used the last of his energy to kick the wall and break a opening to where we crawled out and ran and never looked back . except for me . i looked back at the enemy base and said i'll be back for you sabre . 

Dan : come on !

grian : move it ! move it !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* sabre * 

 the people who were trying to kill me ran out of the room towards the sirens . i hurried up and escaped the room and saw jay's body lying next to zak and Ariel's . they killed them to . i noticed only jay had a slight pulse . the others were stone dead . i picked up jay and carried him over my shoulders and ran out of the base never  worrying about the yelling and explosions .  i ran and ran . the dusty wind hitting my face i heard jay say something . 

jay : thank you .

sabre : don't worry i'll, find someone to help us . both of us .

jay : american base 99 .

sabre : a sister base . ( base close by )

-------------------------------------------------------

* sabre * 

 i got through the gate and carefully set jay down before collapsing of exhaustion .

---------------------------------------------------------