wedding day dreams

*(a/n : okay so i used the same picture from the crafting dead book . i'm lazy okay . )

* sabre * 

Andrew came walking down the aisle with a black tuxedo matching mine . the lilacs he was holding matched everything . and the blue orchid i had in my hand matched as well . the sunlight reflected of his eyes and disappeared into mine . it was like the first time we ever met . he smiled like an angel that came down just for me . our friends standing in the crowd . Andrew got to the alter and took my hands and i took his . the preacher saying the words of the bible . before crossing both of our hands with holy water . tying them together with a sting of pink cherry blossoms .  we said our vows . the ring bearer was uni and Cory's newly adopted son . i slid the ring onto Andrew's left hand ring finger .he carefully put the other on mine . the preacher said a prayer and . threw petals of roses around us as we kissed . 

* shark * 

 sabre kissed me like this was his last day on earth .he never wanted to stop . the wedding bells rang as we walked out of the church . moose and Nathan threw a mixture of rice and confetti as we walked . before going down the stairs he lifted me off the ground and held me in his arms and kissed me again .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next morning .

* sabre * 

 i woke up before Andrew . and went into our kitchen . i made coffee and breakfast . i didn't hear him walk into the kitchen he put his arms around me and hugged me .

shark : i wish i didn't have to work .

sabre : i called this morning said you were going to be sick today .

shark : thank you sabre .

sabre : now go get dressed we have somewhere to be at noon .

------------------------------------------------------------

caretaker : hope come downstairs .

hope : why .

caretaker : your new parents are here .

hope : who adopted me .

shark : we did .

hope : Andrew !

shark ; hi hope . you've grown so much .

hope : is this your friend who was hurt .

shark : we're married now .

hope : yay .two dads now .i got adopted on my birthday .

sabre : happy birthday .

shark : you ready to come home .

hope : yes . let's go .