8|Reps|

| Theo |

Where are you mate?

Who are you?

It's been two weeks since I last saw my mate. My worry for her well-being was eating at me alive. I'd never been frustrated and desperate. I shouldn't have let her go. I should've had her followed, but she would sense that and she would hate me. That's the last thing I would want.

Every day, I continued to despise myself.

When I heard from the Alpha of Dark Moon pack that his members saw a wolf that matched the description of my mate, I went as fast as I could, shifting inside Mesina Academy, adrenaline rushing through my wolf, both of us desperate to find her.

I shifted back to my human form when I found her so that I could talk to her and persuade her to shift. I cried tears of joy and tears of resentment for myself when I held her wolf in my arms. Earlier that day, I found myself being pulled again by my foolish attraction to the Ilwani girl. And then I found her as if she was reminding me to stay loyal and not be a dick of a mate.

Nathalia Levina, that girl was proving more and more suspicious. She skipped school, went to a town forty miles away, which happened to be near the Dark Moon Pack, only to go to a grocery store, then suddenly disappearing, and returning late at night. The coincidence was too hard to ignore.

She definitely knew something about my mate. How to get the information from her was proving to be quite difficult. She was avoiding me for the past weeks, making me more convinced that she was hiding something. Or else, she would be flirting with me like what she usually did. Not that I was complaining but I am a Vulgari who values loyalty the most, and cheating on my mate was never an option.

"Alpha, she is going to melt," Zion teased, making my head jerk back to our table. I wasn't aware that I was staring at Nathalia.

"Be careful Alpha, your mate may know you're looking at another girl." Joon Ki joined in. I glared at both of them, hoping that they would get the message.

"Theo will never cheat on his mate," defended Malik but I did not miss the playful glint in his eyes.

"Oh shut up. I was thinking about how to make her admit that she knows who my mate is. Or worse, maybe she and her twin was holding her captive." The idea sent me into a blind rage that the glass that I was holding broke into pieces, some of the fragments piercing the skin of my palm. I ignored the blood, it would heal soon anyway.

I heard a distinguished gasp and it made me look at Nathalia again, recognizing that it was her that produced the sound. Finally, after two weeks of avoiding me, she was now giving me her attention, well my hand specifically. She was staring at it with a worried expression on her face, her hand that was clutching her fork was trembling.

I looked away. Malik was already tying my injured hand with a handkerchief. He shouldn't have bothered but I let him.

"Theo, our men are asking if they still need to follow Nathalia and Cassandra," Malik said casually after finishing his first aid.

"Why? Are they complaining?" I asked, irritated.

"No, in fact, they are asking if they could switch to Nathalia's watch."

I frowned. "And why is that?"

My three idiot friends looked at each other.

Zion cleared his throat and gave me a cheeky grin. "Well, I joined the ones who were tailing her one time and we followed her to this human bar..."