#2 Banished

Naruto POV

I smiled sadly at the third Hokage who was close to tears when the council had given him their unanimous order to exile me. "Hereby, I, the third Hokage of Konohagakure, banish you, Naruto Uzumaki, from Konoha and its surroundings.", Hiruzen spoke with a broken voice. "Also I order you to have your Chakra sealed away so you can never become a threat to anyone again.", he added with a single tear rolling over his cheek. I looked angrily at the council and smiled evilly. "You don't know what you have just done. You are going to regret this.", I say before an Anbu appeared and took me away.

Screams of pain and agony can be heard throughout the walls of Konohagakure's T&I department. I sit in front of the same lady I rescued from the villagers. She had tears in her eyes while she drew a basic chakra restriction seal on my chest, right above my eight trigrams seal. I smiled at her and put a hand on her shoulder. "No need to be sad, I am finally free of this village and can go wherever I want without Anbu keeping track of my every move.", I say trying to cheer her up. "But you won't be able to use chakra anymore.", she said sobbing. "Do you know who I am?", I asked her, to which she shook her head. "Well let me tell you a bit about myself then. I am the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi no Kitsune, the same one that almost destroyed this village six years ago. This villages population hates me with all of their heart, I can't be happy here, even if I may never use my chakra again, I can be happy outside of this village. Plus I know this kind of seal, they are not very hard to get rid of. But anyways, I guess I have to leave this village now, we will meet again Anko.", I said before a Shinobi knocked on the door and the Kunoichi in front of me winced. She quickly drew the rest of the seal and then opens the door to reveal Danzo who smiled upon seeing that the seal was already finished. He took my hand and pulled me out of the building. It seemed as if the whole village came to the gate to see the demon get banished, because every other step I took i got a stone thrown at me. The closer we got to the gate the more stones were thrown. I looked down and tried not to show any signs of pain whenever one of the stones found its mark.

At the gates stood the third Hokage, the council leaders and a few Anbu. Hiruzen had tears in his eyes as i walked past him. "Don't worry Jiji, I'm finally free.", I smile at him and look at the trees outside of the village. Danzo let go off my arm and went to stand next to the Anbu. I walked out of the gates and onto the road that would lead me to Suna. But before that I sat down in a meditating pose not far away from the gates and closed my eyes.

Suddenly I found myself in a large sewer like environment. Because I knew the way in this labyrinth I found Kurama easily. As I stood before his cage he growled loudly. "What do you want foolish human?", the fox asked me, while slowly coming out of the darkness. "Kurama, I only want you to listen to me, I know this sounds kinda weird and risky, but I want to open the seal so your chakra overloads my systems and most of all overload that silly seal they put on me.", I explain. Kurama' eyes widen slightly. "How do you know my name? And why do you trust me that much?", he asks slightly confused. "I know a lot more. I know that you are lazy, I know that your attack six years ago was due to Madara Uchiha controlling you and I know that you want to see your father one more time.", I respond smirking. "How do you know that much?", Kurama asks. "Remember that timetravel-jutsu? You and I used to be friends and you gave it to me so I could correct a few mistakes.", I say and on that his look lightens. "So that's how you know all of this and why I feel so familiar with you. But still, whatever connection we might have had before you used the jutsu, you and I have to get to know each other again. After all we have never met until now.", he says more to himself than to me. I grin and put my hand over the seal on my stomach. "I know, but I trust you nonetheless.", I say as I twist my hand a little and the seal starts glowing.

Back in the real world my body flared up with orange chakra. Danzo's eyes widen as he sees that the chakra seal, which he personally had inspected, was loosened and disabled by a six-year old. Anko and the third looked surprised at me while most of the villagers were still celebrating that I got banished and paid no attention to the happenings at the gates. Danzo looks scoldingly at Anko who in return looks pleadingly at the third. Hiruzen himself wasnt even paying attention to the two of them, he was looking happily at me, glad that I didn't lose my chakra and that I now could continue to lead a normal life somewhere without the beatings. I stood up, my bijuu-mode still active, turned around smiled at Hiruzen before facing the forest and jumping off into the world.

Fuck, I forgot how much this shit hurts when the body's not used to it.

Don't worry you'll get used to it in no time.

Well, we better get going to Suna, I think I can sense a few Anbu on our tail.

Well you're not wrong about that. But with my help you should be able to make it to the city fast enough, so they don't catch us.

I felt power surging through me and pushed myself from the branch I was currently standing on.