#4 Sand-Siblings

Naruto POV

Gaara was crying silently as he engulfed his uncle in a hug. We had managed to disarm him and I had talked some sense into him. After that he had realized that the Kazekage had tricked him into believing that Gaara had killed Karura, Yashamaru's sister, even though she died because her heart failed while giving birth to Gaara. We agreed to go and talk to the Kazekage to see why he did want to kill his own son , but before that was to happen I wanted to fix Gaara's seal . We went to Gaara's home and into his room. I prepared, with help from Gaara's uncle, the re-sealing while Gaara sat in a chair and watched us suspiciously. "Sorry Gaara, but we have to knock unconscious so you don't feel any pain.", I said as we finished the preparations. He nodded blankly at me and laid himself in the middle of the giant seal we drew on the floor. I kneeled beside him and focused my chakra into my index finger. Trying not to cause him any pain I slowly closed the tenketsu point on his neck, effectively putting him in a comatoselike state. He closed his eyes and we could see all of his muscles relaxing briefly. But after a few seconds his body began to trash around, while Yashamaru tried to hold him down. I watched perplex as slowly sand began to gather around his arms, but I was snapped out of it by Yashamaru who screamed at me to begin the resealing before he would lose control. Focusing chakra into my fingertips I laid them on his stomach and began channeling chakra into the seal. The markings on the floor began to glow and swirl around me and Gaara. As the seal on the Jinchuurikis stomach began to transform Gaara's body began to fight even harder and almost broke free from Yashamaru's grip, but he could keep him steady, even though one could see that he was using all of his strength. After the markings on the floor had slowly flown onto Gaara's skin and around the former seal I lifted my hand from the young boy and waited a few seconds to make sure that the sealing was successful. Smiling slightly I tried to stand up and that was when the effects of using that much chakra kicked in and everything went black.

I opened my eyes to see Gaara standing in front of me and Yashamaru leaned on a wall, soundly asleep. I smiled at Gaara while I sat up. "How are you feeling?", I asked after stretching my body. "I'm great, Shukaku even talked to me without any hate in his voice.", he answered me.

After talking to Gaara's father and explaining to him that his son now had full control over the One-tails, we left Gaara to talk to him. Yashamaru had to go to the academy, because it was already seven am and he had to be there before his students showed up. I was left alone and just waited outside of the Kazekage's office for Gaara to come out. Without anything to do I decided to send a clone to get me some leaves from the bushes that were somehow surviving inside the walls of Suna. When my duplicate returned he saw me sitting upside down on the ceiling. After handing me the leaf it dispelled and I started to spin the leaf on my fingertip, using chakra. I grinned at the Anbu, that was hiding in a corner of the room, while watching me. His eyes widened as he realized that a kid had seen through his Genjutsu.

When Gaara, accompaniment by his father, came out of the door he seemed to be happy. Rasa's eyes widened as he found me sitting on the ceiling. Gaara followed his father's gaze and became wide-eyed when he recognised me. I let myself fall from the ceiling, did a flip and landed softly besides my fellow Jinchuuriki. I still had the leaf spinning on my fingertip. Because of my extraordinary chakra control I used little to no chakra which set me back on my goal to increase my chakra reserves. "What are you doing here?", the Kazekage asked confused. "Well, I didn't know where to go and I have yet to receive word, if I am allowed to become a Suna-citizen, so I waited in here. But I got bored and decided to train a bit.", I explained to him, smiling. "Well then I have good news for you. I have decided to accept your request to become a citizen of Sunagakure, and that you will be staying with us until you are a Genin and can provide for yourself.", Rasa said smiling, while Gaara grinned happily. "Thank you, I'm sure, you won't regret it", I replied, bowing to the leader of my new home. "Well let's go home, I think Temari and Kankuro woke up already.", their father said. Gaara's sand began to swirl around us and a second later we stood in a big room with red rugs, two sand-yellow couches and a white coffee table. The two sand-siblings stared at me and their father for a second and then noticed that Gaara was smiling and immediately began shouting questions. "Silence!", the Kazekage roared. "This here is Naruto Uzumaki, he's from Konoha and will be staying with us until he is a Genin. I expect you to show him around the village and to go and buy some clothes for him.", he said while looking at Temari. That's when I noticed that I still wore the same clothes since I ran away from Konoha. I looked sheepishly at the two older kids and noticed the pitifully looks that they gave me. "Don't pity me, I don't deserve or need it.", I said silently. "Kankuro, Gaara, I need the both of you to do something. Be in my office in half an hour.", Rasa said and then vanished. As the two males went out of the room Temari sighed. "Well, I think that we should buy the clothes first and then I can show you around.", Temari said in a voice which sounded familiar to me but I let it slip and just nodded.