#13 Injured but Victorious

Naruto POV

"Talk.", demanded Kurama's voice from the quivering man in front of him. "Ok, just don't kill me. We were ordered to attack the academy of Suna, by the Tsuchikage. We were told to kill as many students as possible, but we were given no reason. As for any weak points of the Tsuchikage's defense, I am not aware of any, the few occasions I have worked with him he always was able to counter or block the attacks of his opponents or his Anbu guards would intercept the attack for him. Infiltrating Iwa on the other hand is pretty easy, as the security around the village itself is pretty insignificant. The only hard part would be to get past the Anbu guarding the outer border, but once that is accomplished you have almost nothing the worry about.", the Anbu answered every question I had asked him earlier.

Ok, have nothing more. You can go ahead.

Great, finally.

No-One's POV

"Great. I think that's all I wanted to know.", The cloaked boy growled. The Anbu smiled a weak smile and had obviously gotten a little hope that he might survive this. The boy grinned at him before throwing the Anbu into another tree. "You didn't think you would get away with this, did you?", he asked bitter-sweet. Then he proceeded to kick and punch the Anbu leaving little burn marks every time he hit the skin off his target. The man instantly flashed through a series of handsings as soon as he saw his attacker slowing down a bit. A giant dragon made out of fire came for his opponent, who just stood there smiling waiting for the attack to make it's way to him. As soon as the dragon got near the boy he began to move, slowly at first but getting faster by the second. When the attack reached him he was spinning so that you couldn't even see his exact position only a rotating ball of hands could be seen and then the ball suddenly went bright blue mere moments before the fire made contact. The fiery dragon dispersed on impact causing the Anbu to raise his guard again before falling to the ground, screaming in pain. The boy had vanished from his previous spot and now looked down on his victim. "You are weak and don't deserve the title Anbu nor Shinobi, therefore you are to be executed by the greatest of all beasts.", growled the cloaked Shinobi in a dark voice before turning his hand inside the chest of his victim and ripping the beating heart out of it's socket.

Naruto POV

Ah, that was fun, you have to repeat that sometime.

Maybe, if the opportunity arises

I heard someone clearing coughing behind me.

Looks like your vixxen isn't dead after all.

I turned around and saw Temari slowly trying to sit up. At this point I completely forgot about the tailed beast in my mind and ran to Temari almost tackling her into the ground. I skidded to a halt mere centimeters in front of her. "Temari? How do you feel?", I asked slowly while looking at her leg, which still was a bit bloody after all. "I feel ok, I mean my legs still hurts a little but that's nothing compared to the pain before you healed it. Otherwise I think I'm fine.", she stated smiling. I sighed relieved and unsealed a small cloth which I used to carefully clean the bloody leg of my partner. "What happened here and where is the Anbu?", Temari asked after realising that the clearing looked like a meteor had hit it and that the Anbu was nowhere to be seen. "We fought, I won, he is of no danger anymore.", I said, before applying a little water to her wound making the blonde girl wince slightly. She closed her eyes and tried not to show in how much pain she was while I cleaned her wounds and did what I could do to help her heal, although my limited knowledge of medical Jutsu meant that I couldn't close her wounds fully.

After that I picked her up and we went into the cave to get some well deserved rest.

In the cave I laid Temari, who had fallen asleep on our way on her sleeping bag, causing her to stir. I hoped that I didn't wake her up and went silently to secure the entrance of the cave so I could get some sleep too since the earlier fight and everything had taken its toll on me.

"Naruto, you're wounded!", I heard the startled gasp of Temari as she saw my back, which had taken the most of the attacks from the Anbu that hit. "It's okay, it's not too bad.", I said trying to appease the blonde and not to cause her any stress since she needed her sleep. "What are you talking about? Half of you back is torn open!", Temari cried out trying to stand up and help me but her injured leg prevented her from standing so she had to resort to sitting in her bed while I tried to look at my injuries. "It's not that bad right?", I asked, while thinking how I would have gotten those injuries. "No it's worse, I mean half of your back and pretty much all of your legs are ripped open. How can you not feel anything?", she asked while I walked to her handing her a cup of water. "My tolerance of pain is pretty high and I am still way too happy that you are still alive to feel any kind of bad emotion.", I said what I thought the reason was that I didn't feel any pain. Sitting besides Temari she moved to get a better look at my back. I heard her gasping while looking at my back, before moving again to look me in the eyes. "Why is your back healing itself in such a speed that it's literally visible to the naked eye?", questioned the Kunoichi with suspicion. "Well, Kurama's Chakra is circulating through my body and it has a pretty nice side effect that my body heals way quicker than normal.", I explained, while lying down next to Temari on my sleeping bag. "Well let's get some sleep, we will move when we wake up.", I said causing Temari to lay down again.